Chapter 12

Prakriti P.O.V

For couple of years, we visited different sacred places and stayed outside of village like a sage, our bond increased by the time. Lots of things happened between those years, one time when we were traveling through north, a Naga Kanya kidnapped Arya when he was meditating in the water, taking him in her world through water. I was unaware of the situation, when Arya didn't come back home as he always did, in worry I started searching for him. I went towards the river where he meditate but he wasn't there, I looked around but couldn't find him.

Where is he?

He never go anywhere without telling me and never gone for this long. He must be in trouble. I went near water and joined my hand together in greeting gesture "Please help me find my husband, I think he is in trouble" I requested bowing my head. Slowly a water image appeared in front of me, it was goddess Ganga, she gave me a smile and bowed her head "You are nature yourself, you came here asking for my help, you have blessed me with your presence" she said joining her hand. I shook my head "I am no God, I am here searching for my Arya, will you please help me?" I said politely, she nodded her head with a smile on her face "It will be my great joy to help you" she said then turned serious "Naga Princess Ulupi took your Arya in her world" she said and recited the whole scene to me. I nodded my and bowed my head in front of her "Thank you". She smiled "We will meet again my dear Prakriti" she said and vanished from the view. I sighed and jumped in the water going deep under towards Naga Kingdom, if something happens to my Arya, I will destroy the whole Kingdom.

I finally reached the underwater Kingdom, abode of Kaurvaya. I moved towards the entrance where soldiers were standing, they looked at me in alarm and tried to attack me but I wasn't in the mood for fight so with a swish of my wrist, they were left unconscious, my anger was increasing by the time I reached in the Kingdom assembly. There stood my Arya in the middle of the room and Naga Princess was standing beside him with a scowl on her face. Arya head turned towards me and he gave me a relieved smile walking in my direction, he pulled me in a hug as I reached near him. "What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me in worry, I gave him a smile to sooth his uneasiness "I was searching for you" I said looking at his body for any injuries but he was fine.

"Oh, it's her, because of her, you are denying to marry me, the Princess of Naga, the beauty" Princess said looking at me with a disgust expression. I turned my head towards her, she looked naive to me. "I will forgive you for taking my husband away, let us leave in peace" I said calmly, I don't want to fight against her, she is just a woman who is smitten by my husband. She frowned clenching her jaw in anger "You are only going to leave from here until Prince Arjuna marry me" she said stubbornly, Arya quickly shook his head "I told you thousands of time, I can't marry you, I can't marry any one, my whole life is the woman who is standing beside me" he said glancing at me, my heart filled with happiness at his declaration. Princess gave a short chuckle and looked at me with distaste "And if I kill her, will you marry me then" she hissed, Arya clenched his fist in anger, I put my hand around his fist and intertwined our fingers together, he looked at me in confusion and I slowly shook my head for him not to attack a woman, it will be immoral to attack her. "Princess Ulupi, my husband doesn't have any wish to marry you, don't force us in to it, kindly let us go back to our life" I said gently which made her more angry, she quickly run towards me to attack me, it happened all so suddenly, one movement she was trying to wring my neck and in next she was on the ground hissing in pain, her neck buring from fire. She continued to thrashed around in pain, Naga King came running towards his daughter bending down beside her, he looked at us and his eyes widened as he took us in, he joined his hand together "Please let my daughter free from the pain, she is naive, she doesn't know who she is dealing with" he said bowing his head, worry written all over his face. I simply stopped the pain and Princess heaved in relief, her father helped her in standing position, she looked at us with guilt on her face "I am sorry, I couldn't recognise you, I apologise for my mistake" she said joining her hand. "You were callow that why I am letting you go but next time Don't take others husband just because you like them" I said, she quickly nodded her head, I looked at my Arya, he has pleased smile on his face. We both bowed our head in front of Naga King in respect, he raised his hand in blessing gesture "From now on, Our kingdom is in your depth, whenever you will need us, we will be there for your well being" he promised to us and me and Arya shared a glance, future is unknown but having allies is good.