Chapter 22

Prakriti P.O.V

"I will destroy each and everyone of you" I shouted, ground beneath me shook with the tremor of my voice, fire which was dancing on my fingertips finally get its release, it surrounded the whole assembly so that no one could get out without my permission. My eyes turned one shade dark in anger, I couldn't see anything except the viciousness that happened with the fire, the part of me, I won't spare anyone for it.

Prakrite, you cannot kill them right now, dharma won't be establish this way, our purpose of taking an avatar here will be useless.

But you know what they did, they should be punish here now Narayan.

I know Adhi sakti, they have touched your essence, your fire, you have every right to punish them but they will die an easy death for the sin they have done, let them wait for their death in fear and anxiousness and when the time will come, we will be there to free them from their life.

I sighed but nodded my head.

You are right Narayan, they can't have an easy way.

"You are not even allowed to enter here and besides what happened here was Dharma in everyone eyes" Duryodhana said gritting his teeth, I turned my gaze at him, he visibly backed away a little, his eyes widened, blood was dripping down from my face towards the ground. It was the blood of my enemy which I just killed a while ago, now more blood droplets will join them as well in the near future. I gave him a smirk "You are calling it a Dharma, manhandling a married woman in front of sabha and giving her the place of whore in front of her elders, it is your DHARMA" I snapped, fire licking his feet, he cried out and tried to stir the fire away but it was no use. I saw Anga King putting his bow out to stop the fire. I chuckled "You are a mighty warrior, Anga King but no one has the capability to stop this fire not even Mahadev can stop it" I growled and he pulled his bow back beside him.

"Daughter, Prakriti, please forgive us, please" King Dhritarashtra stammered as he started standing up from his throne, he was visibly scared, in a flash I was in front of him, he stumbled on his feet and sit down on the throne again, his body shaking in fear. "I am not your daughter" I said lowly without any emotion in my voice. "I told you if you do injustice again, I have to come forward to punish you myself" I said, his blind eyes widened and he looked at me "It was a dream, it cannot be real" he started muttering to himself, I gave a heartless chuckle "You thought that was a dream, you are a fool and now the time has come to give you what you deserve" I said, tears started forming in his eyes, "Please forgive me and my son's, please" he started saying moving towards my feet but I turned myself around and walked away from there standing again in the middle of the assembly. Krishne was still on the ground but her sobbing has subside now, she was listening to the conversation, she was waiting for the justice and I will give it to her.

"Mahamahim Bhishm, I thought you were a symbol of Dharma in the sabha but you watched everything with your own eyes without uttering a single word just because of the vow you made" I said blankly looking at Mahamahim, he is no grandfather to me now, he has lost the respect. He didn't even move his head to look at me, he was crying staring at the ground "Crying won't let you escape the sin you have done today" I shouted, his body shook as he cried silently "Look at me" I said, slowly he raised his head and looked at me, his eyes showing the pain he suffered because of his vow, he let adharma entered in the Sabha because of the promise he made. "For what you have witnessed today, you will see your clan wiped out in front of your eyes, you vowed to always protect the throne, this vow bound you to do adharma, this vow will become the reason of the destruction of Kuru clan" I cursed him, the fire making its way to him and licked his clothes burning them, "Daughter" he uttered silently and bowed his head. Tears running down his cheeks and crashing in the fire making a sizzling sound.