Chapter 21

Prakriti P.O.V

Next day, we bid farewell to everyone and started walking towards our chariot when suddenly Abhimanyu snatched his hand away from me and run back, I frowned and turned around, he was hugging his father and crying in his arms. I sighed and walked towards them "Son, we have to go" I said, he shook his head "I don't want to leave father, I don't want to leave Mother" he responded hiccupping. Krishne went to him and pulled him in her arms "Son, we will be here when you get back" she said gently, touching his hair. But he still cried shaking his head "Little Warrior, Uncle Krishna needs us, after that we will come back here" I said, he moved his head towards me, his eyes shining with tears, I opened my arms and he ran into them, I hugged him tightly "We will be back soon, aren't we?" he asked in his baby voice. I wiped his tears and nodded my head "Don't worry, we will be". 

"Come on son, we have to go" Brother Krishna said sadly and he finally nodded his head and with one final nod from me, we walked towards the chariot, getting on it. I looked at Brother Krishna, frowning, I don't feel right when I am walking away from my family. He gave me his reassuring smile and with that we were off towards Dwarka.

I gave one last look at Indraprastha and its people .

When we reached Dwarka, we found city gardens and damsels devoid of beauty, they were destroyed in the war, my fist clenched in anger as I looked at the destroyed nature. King Salwa and his army was nowhere to be found. I get off the chariot and looked at the damage, my eyes welled up with tears, this is my home and he tried to demolish it. "We need you, nature" Brother Krishna voice flowed into my ears and I walked in the direction of destroyed place, my fingers tingling as my earth power started flowing from my body and I discard my footwear, going barefoot on the ground, restoring the nature making Dwarka as she was before, serene and beautiful. Abhimanyu and Brother Krishna walked towards me looking around. "We have to punish Salwa King for what he did" I said, my voice void of any emotions. Brother Krishna nodded his head "Dau already prepared the army, we just have to march for the attack" he responded. I send Abhimanyu to Rukmini sister and changed my clothes into warrior outfit. My sword was hanging on my hip ready to take heads. 

Our army marched towards an island, King Salwa was hiding from us, in fear of his death, he should feel afraid because we are coming to free him from his life. We arrived at the island, King Salwa was ready with his army. And battle began, both side started showering arrows upon each other, I killed their people with fierceness, my clothes getting drenched in blood, I was angry and I was filled with rage. Suddenly fog surrounded us and our army were unable to see anything, I smirked and with one flicker of my wrist destroyed their illusion, King Salwa looked around in confusion, they started showering their hardy arrows towards us, we deflect each and everyone. I slashed my sword, blood spilled on my face as I killed their mighty warriors. I looked at Brother Krishna and he nodded his head, he got his sphere out and killed all the remaining tribes including Salwa and Danavas who were aiding him. 

Suddenly I heard a painful whisper in my ear. "Vibha" Krishne voice entered in my ear and my body froze in shock. My eyes went towards Brother Krishna who was already looking at me, his face was showing grief. Without thinking I flew towards the sky moving to Hastinapur. Before we left Dwarka, our messenger told us that my family is leaving for Hastinapur, they had invited us for the inauguration of their new Sabha. I thought it was very peculiar for them to invite us but I was busy with Dwarka so I didn't give it much thought. But now as I hear the voice of Krishne, it was painful and sad. I quicken my speed and within seconds, I reached at the entrance of Castle, Both soldiers looked at me and their eyes widened, they quickly bowed their head and ignoring them I advanced towards the new Sabha. All the soldiers lining in the corridor lowered their head, I could sense pain and shame emotions coming from them.