Exile Alternate time line

Prakriti P.O.V

We arrived at Indraprastha, inside the Castle, Brother Krishna was there with Pandavas, everyone looked worried but when they saw us, their face relaxed a little. Elder brother face was tear stained as he was standing in front of fire. "I did biggest mistake by gambling Panchali, I have to repent to wash my sins" he said crying, Krishne has stoic expression on her face as she looked at her husband, "I forgive you, Arya" she said softly, Elder brother shook his head "But I can not forgive myself" he said turning his head towards Brother Bhima and gesturing him to burn his hands. I sighed and moved forward "Elder brother, you would gain nothing by burning your hands, if you want to focus your energy somewhere, focus it on getting justice" I said, he looked at me helplessly but stopped burning his hands.

"Prakrite is right, concentrate on how will you all going to get justice, if Duryodhana can do this to wife of Pandavas then what will he do to the normal women in his Kingdom" Brother Krishna said. Everyone looked determined now, "I will not tie my hair until it is washed with Dushasana blood" she swore, her hair flowing down on her back. Brother Bhima moved towards Krishne and stand in front of her with resolution, his fist was clenched "This will happen Panchali, I promise you, I will wash your hair with Dushasana blood" he said taking a pledge. "And, the hand who touched your pure hair will be dislocated from its body by me" I took the oath looking at her in determination. Brother Krishna sighed "Your oath will complete only after thirteen years" he said looking at us.

"Thirteen years?" I asked in confusion, why this much time, we can declare war on them right now.

Elder Brother lowered his head a little and I gritted my teeth in frustration, something happened after our departure. "GandharRaj Shakuni tricked us again in the name of Dharma, we have to go to twelve year of exile and one year of Agyatvasa" Arya responded, he looked angry and sad at the same time. I growled lowly in anger, I am done with his tricks, I should teach him lesson right now, "And we agreed on this?" I asked looking at Elder Brother now, he has dharma in his heart that doesn't mean we should do everything that appears as dharma but in reality when we knew that it is a deception. He looked at me "Prakriti, we had to accept it because Elder Father ordered us in the name of Dharma" he replied. I sighed but slowly nodded my head. 

"Okay, we will go for the exile in the name of Dharma after that there will be war" I said loudly.

Suddenly pandavas looked down altogether "Prakriti, their condition was us brothers and Panchali will go to the exile, you were not a part of the game of dice" Brother Bhima said, my eyes widened and it quickly went towards Arya. He looked at me in pain, we have never being apart from each other since we married. I can never think to be part away from him and my family. Slowly my eyes moved towards Krishne who was already looking at me with tears in her eyes. My fist clenched as I looked at her tear stained face.

"I will talk to them" I said shaking my head, I am not parting away from my family, not now, not in future. I started taking steps back when my head started hurting and I stumbled a little, blank spots appeared in my vision.

"Prakrite" I heard Brother Krishne voice entered in my ears before everything black out.

***

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, I was lying down in my chamber and everyone was around me. "What happened to me?" I asked, my voice came out as a whisper, quickly Arya came and sat beside me, he helped me in sitting position and I looked around at everyone, Brother Krishna has a joyful smile on his face and Krishne was crying but she looked happy. A glass of water came in my vision and I gulped down the water. 

"Prakrite, I am happy for you" Brother Krishna said smiling, I raised my eyebrow in confusion. He gave a soft chuckle and looked at Arya "Partha, tell her" he said to Arya, I turned my gaze towards him, he looked happy "You are Pregnant Prakriti" he said, my breath hitched a bit as I stared at him in surprise.