Golden Rose Awards 2020

Hello my lovely readers,

I want to thank you for the love and support you have given me, right now, there are golden choice awards going on which last date is 20 June.
If you like my story, then go and nominate the story in nomination page.

And there are other writers I want to mention whose story are worth to read and appreciate. If you can get time and vote for them as well that would be great.

jimmyprotested29 - Kanha's priya, it is such an awesome book, detailed and i know we readers want to read a story in which every moment is mentioned, go check it out because this story is worth it and kindly vote for it.

shasha0224 - Aadhaya- strength of Pandavas, the story is so good, it shows the bond of siblings, the writer has recently started this story and the story is taking a great turn, her writing skills is developing in every chapter. Check her story, you will find it interesting and vote for her.

PrettyyAmazingg - Mahabharata- I wish this last forever, her story is worth reading as the main character find her inner self as the journey Move. Vote for her as she deserved it.

GeithaKirupa - Danveer putri, it is the story of karna daughter, I know lots of you like Karna very much, give this story a try and vote for it.

shhsomebodyislooking - Choices we make, her story is awesome as she pour her heart out in the story and make it worth reading. Check out her story and vote for her.

Arundhati777 - Another chance, her story teach us how to fight with the life struggle and emerged victorious. Check out her story and vote for her.

How to vote:

Go to golden choice awards 2020 by goldenrosecontests, go to the page nomination, in the comment section, write the story name you want to vote with its author name.
If you think the story are worth reading, kindly vote for us my lovely readers 🤗

Thanks and lots of love💙