Chapter 41

Prakriti P.O.V

"Little Warrior" I whispered, my vision started blurring as tears appeared in my eyes. Abhimanyu breath hitched as he turned around and his eyes met mine. I can't believe he is standing in front of me. He slowly walked towards me, a tear escaped from his eyes. "Ma" he murmured standing in front of me, I nodded slowly as my lips started quivering; he is a young man now. I have missed his entire childhood. My little boy.

I couldn't waste any more moments now so I quickly pulled him in an embrace. The joy I was feeling of finally embracing my son was out of the world. My heat filled with content as I patted his back. I broke the hug and looked at my little boy, he was crying, I shook my head and touched his cheek wiping his tears away.

"My son" I said with a watery smile. A tear escaped from my eyes but before it could drop on the ground, little warrior put his palms out and catches the drop in his hand. He put the tears on his head "Its place is here as your blessings" he said smiling, I chuckled and remembered the time when Arya did this with Mother Kunti. He is just like his father. I put my hand on his head "My blessings are always with you, my little warrior" I responded. I turned my gaze at Brother Krishna who was standing away from us staring at the mesmerizing scene in front of his eyes. My love for my son calmed my anger down in an instant, I don't know what would have happened if he didn't come here to calm me.

You would have probably destroyed the whole Hastinapur

Brother Krishna voice entered in my mind. "Welcome back Prakrite" he said smiling and I sighed in relief, he came here on time. He started walking towards me and put his hand on my head "How is my little sister?" he asked in light voice, I smiled "Now that I have seen you and little warrior, I am more than fine" I responded truthfully.

"Mother, what are you doing here in the forest?" Abhimanyu asked curiously, my eyes meet Brother Krishna and he shook his head a little. I gave a quick nod to him "Son, Agyatvasa is complete now, she is here to meet us" Brother Krishna responded, little warrior looked at him as realization dawn on his face "That's why you took me here, Mamashree" he smiled. Our Agyatvasa is over but we have to wait for Elder Brother's order until then we have to stay in Virata city. Just then I remembered that I have left Krishne in the forest in the fit of my rage. I have to go back. I put my hand on Abhimanyu's head one last time giving him a small smile. I don't want to leave him but my dharma came in between us for now. "Son, I have to go back to the city" I said, his face fell "But now Agyatvasa is over, why do you have to go?" he started saying, his voice pained. "Little warrior, I will be back soon to take you away with me, just have some patience for little while" I said trying to make him understand.

"Don't worry son, after Agyatvasa, she won't go anywhere" Brother Krishna added. I nodded my head "I will be with my son".

After a heart full farewell with my brother and son I went back into the city, without anyone noticing I entered in the Uttara chamber; she was sitting on the bed. "Manha, where were you?" she asked me, her voice concerned. I went towards her and sat on the bed "Princess, I went into city" I responded, she nodded her head accepting my response. "Did something happen while I was away?" I asked her, this place should be chaotic after I killed Keechaka brothers. Her eyes widened and she nodded her head "Yes Manha, someone brutally killed my other Uncles and when Mother asked Sairandhri about it, she said her Gandharava husband killed them" she said telling me the whole story. "So what happened with Sairandhri?" I asked curiously, if Queen Sudeshna did something to her or accuse her for her step brother's death then I would have to intervene again. She shook her head "Everyone is afraid of her now, so Mother left her alone" she responded, I sighed in relief, now no one will point a finger on her. 

Third Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, Duryodhana's spies combed Bharatavarsha, all the kingdoms, all the sabhas, whispering questions among the people, but found no trace of the sons of Pandu. One by one, they came home to Hastinapura. Duryodhana sat perfectly still on his throne in the meeting room, watching his agent with unwinking eyes. His hooded gaze moved from one spy's face to the next "Where are Pandavas?" he asked impatiently, Agyatvasa is about to be over and he hasn't find any news about them yet. "My lord, we have scoured the world for the Pandavas, but nowhere are they to be found: in no king's court, upon no mountain, nor hidden in any valley or forest. We went to Dwaraka, but they were not there. We went to Panchala, disguised and no one had seen or heard of them in Drupada's kingdom. We went among the people, everywhere, but there was no sign of your cousins" The chief of spy said bowing his head. Duryodhana started getting frustrated "Have you anything else of interest to report?" he said .