Chapter 49

Uttara P.O.V

My eyes widened as it meet his green eyes, he looked at me blankly. I was happy that I finally encounter him, I have been gathering courage to talk to him, to tell him what's in my heart. "I came here to talk to you" I responded to him, he folded his arms across his chest and looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked, I took a deep breath, this is my chance to fight for my happiness. "I called off the wedding" I started, he gave a short laugh.

"I know".

Oh, Prince Abhimanyu must have told everyone by now if he knows about it. I sighed "There was a reason I didn't want to marry because I am in love with someone else" I said, my eyes meeting his again, his eyes flashed with hurt but it was gone in a blink. "I already know that" he said blankly, my eyes widened, I thought Prince Abhimanyu won't share this information to anyone but I was wrong, maybe his kshatriya pride got hurt and he thought of getting back at me by telling it to everyone. I shouldn't care now, everything is out in open now and that is best for everyone. "So what is your motive of coming here?" he said and then his eyes slide down to my wet clothes and he raised his eyebrow "That too in this condition!" he questioned me, I glanced at my clothes and shut my eyes sheepishly. "It was urgent, I had to talk to you" I responded opening my  eyes. He looked confused "What is it that you didn't tell me when I met you?" he asked unfolding his arms and letting them on his side. Well because I wasn't certain about my feeling when I met him. He gave out a sigh "Okay, tell me now" he asked when I didn't respond to his previous question.

It's now or never! 

"I am here to tell you the person's name who stole my heart" I said taking deep breath and conjuring enough strength to tell him. He winched visibly but waited for me to finish. I was confused with his responses. Am I the only one feeling this? 

"Its--" I opened my mouth to say his name, just then Lord Krishna entered in the room interrupting me "Here you are son, your father wants to talk to you" he said smiling, then his fell on me and he gave me a smile, I smiled back slowly but internally I sighed at the intervention, I finally gathered the courage to talk about my feelings but I am not getting the opportunity. "What are you doing here, Princess Uttara?" Lord Krishna asked me. I looked at him, he seemed amused by something. "She is here to talk to me" Mysterious Prince responded before I could say anything to him. Lord Krishna turned his head away and looked at the Prince, smile still adorned on his face. "As you say son" he said, Lord Krishna looked at me smiling in joy "But finish it as soon as you can, Parth is waiting for you" he said and gave us both his divine smile and went out, I was still staring at the door from where he exit. 

He is Shrutakarma! son of Maharathi Arjun

"What is the name of the mysterious Prince?" Prince Shrutakarma asked again, my shocked eyes meet his, how will Prince Abhimanyu take it when he get to know that I am in love with his brother. I sighed, it is time, forget about the consequences and listen to your heart only.

"It's YOU" I finally let it out, my heart felt light as I told him. Different emotions crossed over his face- shock, confusion, happiness. He controlled his emotions and clenched his jaw "What are you saying?" he asked. I took a breath "I am in love with you from the day I saw you, you stole my heart and I only think about you that's why I broke the marriage with Prince Abhimanyu because I couldn't marry him knowing that my heart belong to you" I explained myself. 

"Have you seen Prince Abhimanyu ever?" he asked astonished. I slowly shook my head, I have never seen him, just hear his voice. Suddenly smile broke on his face and he started laughing. "It is unbelievable" he muttered under his breath. I frowned, my feelings are genuine for him.