Chapter 2

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and got up and did my morning routine. After that I went to get dressed for work. After I got dressed I walked out the door and locked it. I started walking down the sidewalk on my way to work and I started to feel a burning sensation on my right wrist. Oh no. I started to rub my wrist and I looked up and met the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen. I've gotta get out of here. I turned around quickly and started to speed walk down the sidewalk.

"Hey! Where are you going?" The man said.

I ignored him and continued walking trying to get away from him. I looked back noticing he was still following me. I picked up my pace and turned into an alleyway and I quickly flew up to the roof of the building next to me hoping the man didn't see. I saw the man go into the alley a few seconds after I flew on top of the building.

"Where did she go?" I heard the man ask, not talking to anyone in particular.

When the man left I waited a few minutes before going back on my journey to work.

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was just walking down the sidewalk after leaving my favorite café and then I started to feel a burning sensation on my arm. My soulmate is near. I looked up to meet the most gorgeous pair of green eyes I've ever seen. I could get lost in those eyes. I went to talk to her but she turned away and started walking away from me. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" I said but she ignored me. 

I went to go after her but she picked up her pace. She then turned into an alleyway and when I turned to go into the alley she was gone. 

"Where did she go?" I said talking to myself. After a minute or two I decided to go back to the tower to tell the rest of the guys about what happened. When I got the tower I quickly went into the elevator.

"JARVIS, where is everyone?" I quickly asked the AI.

"On the living floor Mr. Rogers." said Jarvis.

"Thanks JARVIS, can you take me to them." I asked.

"Of course Mr. Rogers." Said Jarvis.

When I got to the living floor I saw everyone just chilling and talking.

"Guys! I found her!" I said excitedly.

"Found who?" Asked Wanda.

"Our last soulmate." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"WHAT?!" Said everyone in shock. 

This seemed to get everyone's attention and they started asking questions.

"Where is she?!"

"What is she like?!"

"Did you bring her here?!"

The others noticed my frown and stopped talking.

"What happened Steve?" Asked Tony.

"Well- she ran away from me." I said.

"What do you mean she ran away?" Asked Bucky.

"Well, I started to feel my soulmark burning and I looked up and saw her, I tried to talk to her but she walked away from me and I followed her. Then she turned into an alleyway and when I got there she was gone. It was like she just vanished." I explained.

"Why would she run?" Asked Tony.

"You're guess is as good as mine." I said.

"S-so she doesn't want us?" Asked Peter sadly.