Chapter 6

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After a few hours of putting things into boxes we finally finished.

"Finally, we're done!" Tony said dramatically.

"Tony, you barely did anything." Said Clint.

"I did do something, I ordered you all around to make sure everything goes well." Said Tony.

"Well, you did an AMAZING job, especially when you took like 20 snack breaks." Said Pietro.

"Well we're done now aren't we? Stop acting like children." Said Tony.

"You're one to talk Stark." Said Loki.

"Okay boys that's enough, we still need to get the moving truck loaded. So let's go." I said

After loading all my boxes into the truck we all went back to the tower. We then started taking all the boxes up to my new room. After we got all of the boxes in my room, I started unpacking and setting up my room exactly how it was when I was in my old apartment. I ended up finishing it all around 9pm and I decided to go take a shower and change. After my shower I changed into some pjs.

After I got changed into my pjs I decided to go find out where everyone is

After I got changed into my pjs I decided to go find out where everyone is. I walked out of my room to the elevator and realized, I haven't had a full tour of the tower. I also don't know where my soulmates could be.

"Hey Jarvis, where is everyone?" I asked the AI.

"Hello Ms. Rosenwald, the team is currently in the lounging room." Said Jarvis.

"Thanks Jarvis, and what floor would that be?" I asked.

"The 32nd floor Ms. Rosenwald." Said Jarvis.

"Thanks Jar, also can you start calling me Sophia? Ms. Rosenwald seems too formal." I said while pressing the button for the 32nd floor.

"Of course Sophia." Jarvis said.

"You're the best Jar." I said with a smile while walking into the loungeroom finding all my soulmates.

"Jarvis, are you flirting with my soulmate?" Tony said playfully.

"Indeed, I plan on taking her away from all of you." Jarvis said playfully.

"Oh my, Jarvis, I didn't know you were Mr. Stealyourgirl, I might just let you." I said playfully while giggling.

"One more word and I'll make another AI." Tony said getting jealous.

"Aww Tones, I would never leave you." I said putting my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks baby." Tony said kissing my forehead.

I then walked over to Bruce and sat on his lap while cuddling him.

"Hey my lovely soulmates, what we doing?" I said.