Chapter 4

Just a quick warning; there's a bit of rape in this chapter, I didn't go into detail but if you still don't like it, then please skip it. </3

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up to find myself sitting in a chair. Not just sitting to a chair, but chained to a chair. Great. I just got kidnapped by my soulmates, quite crazy. I was sitting in the chair waiting for someone to come. I was waiting for what seemed to be 20 minutes until a man with an eyepatch came into the room.

"Hello Midnight Assassin, my name is Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D." The man said

"Yea cut the bullshit, you and me both know this isn't supposed to be some friendly conversation. So pirate man, what do you want?" I said.

"Woah, calm down, you don't have anywhere to be right now anyways." Fury said.

I broke free from the chains and slammed my hands down on the table.

"Actually I do, so if you don't start talking, I'll kill you. So let's get this over with." I said intimidating him. And apparently it worked because I saw him shiver in fear.

"Alright then. Let's start of with you're name." Fury said.

"Midnight Assassin." I said.

"You're REAL name." Fury said. 

"Why do you need it?" I asked with a smirk.

"Listen I'm just trying to make sure you're not a threat to my world, and the fact how you've already threatened to kill me and you've had 600 assassinations in the past 13 years is really making me think that you're the enemy. Oh and let's not forgot that you raided a whole HYDRA base and stole information from it." Fury said.

"Ah ah ah, that wasn't a threat, it was a promise." I said

"But fine, you want to know me? fine. My name is Sophia Rosenwald, I'm 20 years old, I was taken by HYDRA 13 years ago after they killed my parents right in front of me. I escaped a few days ago and now I live in a nice apartment not too far from here. I never wanted to be at HYDRA, I was forced to be there against my will, but it's not like they give you a choice." I said.

"You were stealing information from the base, who do you work for?" Fury asked.

"Myself, I stole the info to destroy it, I hate HYDRA as much as you and your little Avengers do but I can assure you that I'm not a threat." I said.

"As much as I want to believe that, I can't. I'll have to see for myself Ms. Rosenwald. So if you want me to believe you're not a threat, join the Avengers." Fury said.

I started laughing, actually laughing.

"That's hilarious. And why would I want to join the Avengers?" I said.

"Well for one; they're you're soulmates, for two; if you don't, you'll be locked up in a cell for the rest of you're life." Fury said.

"WELL, for one; They don't want me, and for two, that's IF you can even catch me." I said with a scowl.

Fury didn't respond and walked out.

Andddd great. I'm all alone again. What if I did join the Avengers? Could I face my soulmates? What if I could actually have a- No, they don't want a cold blooded killer. I'm a monster. That's the last thing they'll want.

𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After listening to the whole conversation, all they could do is stare at her from behind the one way window with sad eyes.

"So that's why she keeps running from us, she thinks we don't want her." Said Wanda.

"Then we need to show her that we would want nothing more than to be with her." Said Steve.