Chapter 8

𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The team was already upstairs at the party, waiting for their soulmate to make her appearance. 

"I wonder what's taking her so long." Pietro said.

"Be patient Pietro, she'll be here." Wanda said.

The team was now conversing with each other about their soulmate, still waiting for their soulmate. And as if on cue, the elevator dinged and out stepped their beautiful soulmate.

 "Oh my gosh." They all said in unison.

 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Oh my gosh, that's all I can say. She's so beautiful. I'm convinced that she's an angel that God himself sent down to me. I know I just met her but my my, I think I'm in love with her.

𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Holy shit, she's so gorgeous. That dress on her is just drop dead gorgeous. Even when she's in normal clothes she's gorgeous. But just wow, I think I'm falling in love with her.

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As soon as I saw her step out of the elevator, I was awestruck. My queen is so stunning, I can't wait to take her to Asgard and show her to Mother and Father. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in the nine realms. I believe I'm falling in love.

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I've never seen someone so beautiful. She's just drop dead gorgeous. She's everything I could ever ask for. I was taught that love was childish but I think I'm falling in love.

𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Wow. That's all I can say. She has to be the most beautiful woman on the planet, no the universe. She makes me so happy, even though I've only known her for a few days. I think I'm falling in love.

𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Oh my gosh. My princessa is absolutely sexy. She makes all the women in this room seem unattractive. She's the only woman who stands out to me. She's the only woman I want. I think I'm falling in love.

𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Jesus, she looks amazing. She looks like an angel. Actually, she is an angel. And I'm so happy I get to have this beautiful of a woman in my life. I can tell the other guy feels the same way about her, he seems excited to meet her. I just hope he doesn't hurt her. I think I'm falling in love.

𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

OMG! My baby is so beautiful. That dress- it looks so beautiful on her. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. I can't wait to show her to Aunt May. I think I'm falling in love with her.

𝚂𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Wow, my soulmate is just amazing. I'm so happy that I met her. She's so sexy. This is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know I've only known her for a few days but, I think I'm falling in love.

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Oh my, my baby is so stunning. She's so beautiful and she's the best thing that has happened to me so far. I can't wait to see how our future is, I think I'm falling in love with her.

𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

My gosh, my doll is so sexy. She knows how to make everything better. I thought that she wouldn't like me for who I am and what I've done, but she see's me as me, as a person and not a killing machine. I think I'm falling in love.

𝙻𝚘𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Oh my Odin, My queen is just stunning. Words can't describe just how amazing she is. Even though I've just met her, she's all I think about. I think I'm falling in love with her.

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As I stepped out of the elevator, the first thing I see is the gazes of all my soulmates. They all kept their eyes on me. I decided to go walk over to them and talk to them.

"Hello my loves." I said with a smile.

"Hey baby. Can I just say you look absolutely gorgeous." Tony said while putting his hands around my waist and hugging me.

"Thank you, you look very handsome. You all look amazing." I said.

Tony then got on top of a table with a microphone and tapped it a few times getting everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone. I just want to start out by saying, thank you all for coming to this celebration. I know you all are wondering, what celebration? Well, the reason why this is a celebration is because we are celebrating us founding our final soulmate. And let me just say, We are so happy that we found her. I don't know about the rest but even though we've only known her for a few days, I think I'm falling in love with her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And baby, I promise you are everything we could ever want. Baby, you're worth way more than anything my money can buy. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. We all can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with you. We love you. Thank you everyone, please enjoy the party! And no banging in my tower you horn dogs." Tony said.

As everyone cheered, I felt tears coming to my eyes. Tony's speech really made me feel that my soulmates truly want me. His speech was beautiful and I know he meant every word of it.

"I love you Tones." I said as I gave him a hug.

"I love you too baby." Tony said kissing my forehead and hugging me back.

After I talked to Tony for a bit I went over to my other soulmates and hung out with them.

Cliffhangerrrr!!!!!!!! I know Cliffhangers are the worse but It's pretty late where I am now so I'm ending the chapter here. I will finish the party next chapter! Also just to let you guys know, there's a chance I may not post tomorrow because I'm really busy, so if I don't post I will definitely post Chapter 9 on Sunday. Bye luvs!!!!! </3.