Chapter 9

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After a few hours of partying, most of the guest decided to go home leaving just me and my soulmates just hanging out, all of us a bit tipsy, more Tony than the rest.

"So guys, how about we play a good old game of truth or dare!" Tony said.

Everyone agreed to play besides me, who didn't even know what truth or dare is.

"What is truth or dare?" I asked looking down feeling ashamed that I barely know any popular games now.

Instead of laughing at me they just gave me reassuring smiles and told me what the game is. I didn't expect that, but I'm definitely not complaining. After they explained what the game was, I agreed to play.

"So spangles, truth or dare?" Tony asked Steve.

"Truth." Steve said.

"Have you ever smoked weed?" Asked Tony.

"Me? What?! Never." Steve said trying to lie but failed miserably.

"OMG, GOD'S RIGHTOUS MAN HIMSELF SMOKED WEED?!" Clint said shocked.

"It was only one time and I never did it again!" Steve said with an embarrassed face.

"C'mon cap, your 100 year old lungs can't handle that. We don't want you to die yet." Tony said jokingly, making everyone laugh.

"Oh haha Tony." Steve said rolling his eyes.

"Hey Sam, truth or dare?" Steve asked Sam.

"Dare, because I'm not a square." Sam said with a smirk.

"I dare you to twerk." Steve said laughing.

"Alright, but be prepared, you all are gonna be crawling after my ass after this." Sam said getting up.

"We need music!" Nat said.

"I already got one for you." Wanda said.

The song "Big ole freak" By Megan thee stallion started playing and Sam got in position and started twerking. By the end of the song everyone was in tears on the ground from laughing.

"And that's how you work it boo." Sam said poking his hips out and snapping.

"Natasha, truth or dare?" Sam asked Nat.

"Dare." Nat said with a smirk.

"I dare you to give Sophie a lap dance." Sam said.

"Alright bet." Nat said getting up and walking over to me.

Nat the got in front of me and turned around and started twerking on me. Not gonna lie, I loved it. I the grabbed her hips and tried pulling her a bit closer. After she was done I was awestruck. It was so bouncy and jiggly. After a few more rounds of truth or dare I finally got asked truth or dare.

"Hey babe, truth or dare?" Tony asked.

"uhh, dare." I said.

"I dare you to lift Thor's hammer." Tony said.

"Oh okay, I'll try." I said getting up and walking towards Thor's hammer.

I then reached for it and picked it up with ease. As soon as I picked it up everyone gasped and stared at me like I grew three heads.

"Uhh, did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"YOUR WORTHY!" Thor yelled while getting up and giving me a bear hug.

"Baby, only people who are worthy can lift Thor's hammer!" Clint said still in shock.

"SHE'S WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!" everyone said in unison.

After finding out I can lift Thor's hammer we decided to stop playing because it got boring and just talked about our lives. That's when all the chaos started. 

"Hello Avengers." A man said with an all black combat suit on and a mask to protect his face.

We all then became alert and prepared to fight just in case.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my tower?!" Tony said about to summon his suit.

"That does not matter but you have something or shall I say, someone of mine.
 The unknown man said.

"Why do you seem familiar?" I asked thinking out loud.

"Oh sweetheart, you should know exactly who I am."