Chapter 10

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

What does he mean I should know him? Who the hell is this creep.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but I don't care. Either you tell us why you're here, or get the hell out of my soulmates tower." I said getting into my fighting stance.

"Oh you're so adorable, how about I make this easier on you." The creep said.

"What the hell do you mean-" I said but was cut off by a black blur speed past me.

"What the hell- Where the hell did you go?!" I said.

"Turn around beautiful." He said.

I turned around and I immediately wanted to kill him where he stands.

"Either you come with me or I'll kill your precious soulmates. One by one." He said holding Nat in front of him with a knife to her throat.

"Sophia no! I'll be fine, but don't go!" Nat said.

"No, I'll go. I can't risk having you all hurt." I said with my head down in defeat.

"Good girl, on your knees, hands behind your back." He ordered.

I did what I was told.

That's when all my soulmates started yelling in protest and threating him.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL HER!!!" He yelled.

"Guys, I'll be fine, I promise. Don't worry about me." I said trying to keep it together.

"But baby, you can't leave us!" Tony said with tears on his eyes.

"I know baby, but I don't have a choice." I said.

Little did they know, I already had a plan.

"Guys, I love you all. I know I haven't known you guys for long but these past few days have been some of the best days of my life. I promise you that we'll see each other again." I said with a sad smile.

"We love you too baby." Steve said with tears in his eyes.

"Yea yea whatever, this sad stuff is gonna make me sick." The man said walking towards me.

As soon as he stepped in front of me I used my super speed to punch him in the stomach which sent him flying back into a wall and then I summoned some lightning and hit him with it causing him to go limp.

I turned around and saw everyone staring at me with wide eyes.

"So...it's over?" Clint asked.

"As much as I wish it was, I have a feeling this is far from over." I said staring at the unknown mans body.

I then saw him start to move and get back up.

"Oh sweetheart, you made a big mistake." He said angrily.

"I will admit, that did sting a bit." He said trying to hide the pain he was in.

"Are you sure it only stung a bit? I beg to differ with all those cuts and bruises I gave you." I said with a smirk.

"You little bitch! Your gonna regret that!!" He said charging at me and throwing punches.

"Wow, is this all you've got? Now I'm disappointed." I said dodging all his punches.

I then punched him in his jaw. Hard. So hard that I heard a crack. I noticed his back was facing me, and he was looking at something on the ground. Not just anything, it was his mask.

He then turned around and I finally saw his face. And boy was I shocked.

"ALEX?!" I yelled with wide eyes.

"Ah yes, I see you've finally figured out who I am sweetheart." Alex said with a devilish smirk.

"Doll, you know him?" Bucky asked.

"YOU ASSHOLE! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I said completely blinded by rage.

I immediately starting punching him as hard as I could. After that I roundhouse kicked him in the jaw and then I summoned all the metal knives from the kitchen and threw them at him.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME, NOW I'M GONNA TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU! STARTING WITH YOUR LIFE!" I yelled angrily.

"BABY, CALM DOWN!" Tony said trying to stop me from killing him.

I ignored him and decided to finish him. I then raised my hands in the air and removed all the blood from his body and turned it into dust and I vaporized the rest of his his remains with my lightning.

After that I then screamed in rage which seemed to cause a shockwave and sent everything and everyone flying to the ground. 

After I calmed down, I turned around and saw all my soulmates staring at me with fear in their eyes. I then realized what I did.

"N-no no no no. What did I do?! I-I'm a monster." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Baby, stop. Your not a monster. You just made a mistake." Tony said walking up to me and trying to reassure me.

"No! Stay back! I don't want to hurt you next! Oh Gosh! I'm a monster!" I said backing up with tears streaming down my face.

"My queen, it's alright, just tell us what he-" Loki started to say but I cut him off.

"NO! I have to get out of here! You all hate me! I can't hurt you guys too!" I said running and jumping out of the window and flying away as fast as I can.

"NOO!" I heard them scream in unison as I was flying away.

I know they're gonna try and find me but I can't let them find me. I don't want to hurt them. I just can't.