Chapter 3

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After a few hours of flying I finally made it to the HYDRA base in Russia. I landed on the ground a few yards away from the gate. I saw 7 guards at the gate and I thought of a plan of attack. I decided I would take them by surprise. I summoned some darkness so they won't see me coming, and seeing that it's already pretty dark out here they'll have some trouble being able to see me. I saw the guards become alert because they can't see anything and I went up to the first guard and punched him in the jaw. After that I flipped back and roundhouse kicked him and shot him in the head. After that I fought off the rest of the guards and flew up over the gate. When I landed I kicked down the door causing the alarms to go off. That's when a dozen of guards came in. I started fighting them off, killing them all. When all the guards were dead I then went to the computer room and hacked into of the systems on one of the computers getting all the info I could about HYDRA and putting it onto a flash drive. After that I then heard footsteps coming and I hid into the darkness of the room. I saw a metal man of some sort walk in. I assume that the metal is just a suit. That's when I felt my soulmark burning. Oh God no. Why?! Just why?! UGHH. I need to get out of here now.

𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After Cap went over what we needed to do Thor, Sam, and I flew down to take down any guard in sight outside of the base. When we arrived we noticed that all the guards were dead. That means someone's here.

"Hey Capsicle, we have a bit of a problem here." I said talking into coms.

"What happened?" Steve asked.

"Well it seems that someone is here. When we arrived all the guards were dead. My guess is that this person is still here, the blood is fresh." I said.

"Well, let's all head inside, just in case we have another problem on our hands." Said Steve.

"Alright, we'll meet you guys inside." I said flying into the base with Thor and Sam.

"Man of Iron, it seems as if all the guards we're killed, I believe the person behind all this is still here." Said Thor.

"Yea pointbreak, kinda already figured that out. You both stay here, I'm going to go hack into the system to see what I can get." I said walking to go find the computer room.

"Alright let us know if you need help." Said Sam

"Come on, I'm Tony Stark. I won't need any help." I said with my usual arrogant smirk.

When I arrived at the computer room I noticed the door on the ground. That means someone was here or still is. 

"JARVIS, do a scan for any heat signatures." I told my AI

"Of course sir." Jarvis said.

"It seems that there is someone is in the room sir." Said Jarvis

Huh, I don't see them. I started looking around hoping to find this person. I then noticed something shiny in the corner and I saw a figure. I then started to feel my soulmark burning. She's here, my soulmate is in the room!

"I know you're there, just come out sweetheart." I said eager to see her face. 

I got no reply but she did step out of the shadows. She had a mask on but I know she was beautiful. She was just as Steve described her. I could get lost in her eyes forever. I then noticed that she went to run out of the room.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I said chasing after her.

I turned on coms to tell the team what's going on.

"Guy's! She's here! Our last soulmate is here!" I said.

That's when all of the team started asking questions but only one stood out the most.

"Guys... what if she's the Midnight Assassin?" Asked Wanda.

When Wanda asked that question we all fell silent. It all makes sense. She was wearing an assassin suit of some sort, and she had weapons. But if she's the Midnight assassin, why would she kill all the HYDRA agents? Somethings going on and we need to find out. Then all of a sudden I thought of something.

"Guys, what if we all go by the exit and wait for her and then we bring her in." I said.

"If she is the Midnight Assassin, she'll put up a fight." Said Loki.

"But she's our soulmate, we can try and convince her to come with us!" Said Peter.

"We can try, but if she does put up a fight we need to get her unconscious. Clint, if she does put up a fight shoot her with a tranquilizer." Said Steve.

"Alright, Let's do this." I said with a shaky voice. I don't want to hurt her, and I know the others will hate this as much as me if we're forced to knock her out or worse- fight her. 

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I saw the metal man looking around trying to find me. My soulmark kept burning and I wanted it to stop. I've really got to get out of here now.

"I know you're there, just come out sweetheart." The man said.

I didn't reply, instead I stepped out of the shadows. He seem too distracted looking at me with loving eyes. So I used that as an advantage to run out and leave the base. 

"Hey! Where are you going?! The man said chasing after me.

I ignored him and kept running. I tried finding an exit. It took about 10 minutes to find the exit and when I got there I saw more guards and I went to fight them off. After I killed them I kicked down the door and I immediately fell to my knees because of the pain of all my soulmarks burning at once. This is too overwhelming. But no I have to be strong. They don't want a killer, I can never let them get me. So with all the little strength I had I got off my knees and tried fighting them off. I went to attack the woman with fiery red hair. My God she was beautiful. But she wouldn't want me anyways. I tried to punch her but failed when I felt a prick in my neck. I tried fighting it but I was falling into the darkness. I then felt too weak to fight back so I fell to the ground and let darkness consume me.