Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with Pietro cuddled to me tightly. As adorable and peaceful as he looked, I have to pee.

I tried moving a bit and Pietro seemed to notice as he held me tighter.

"Go back to sleep princessa." Pietro said tiredly.

"But baby, I have to pee." I said with a light chuckle.

Pietro held me for a few more seconds before letting me get up. After I did what I needed to do in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror, noticing I have a generous amount of love bites on my neck. I smiled to myself before starting the shower.

As I was taking my shower, I heard the door open.

"Pietro?" I called out.

"Why didn't you tell me we were showering princessa?" Pietro asked while coming into the shower to hug me from behind.

"I thought you were tired baby." I said simply.

"It's alright beautiful." Pietro said kissing my forehead.

After our shower which lasted longer than planned...

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen where all of my mates were there already about to eat breakfast.

"Hey everyone." I said walking in with a smile.

Everyone said their good mornings with a smile.

"How did you all sleep?" I asked.

"We slept well gorgeous, I would ask the same but it looks like the answer is pretty clear." Tony said with a smirk.

"Oh yea..." I said blushing.

"Well the speedy boy might've had his fun with you but next is my turn." Loki said hugging me with and kissing my cheek.

"Ohh erm- sounds good to me." I said flustered.

I went around the table to give all of my mates a hug and a kiss. After breakfast, I got up to go put on an outfit for the day. I put on some baggy black jeans, an oversized black t-shirt with pink wording, black and pink Nike sneakers, a pair of pink sunglasses, and a pink purse to top it off. I went to the bathroom to do some light makeup and brush my teeth and hair.

I walked into the living space where Nat, Wanda, Thor, Peter, and Pietro were.

"Hey baby! Where are you going?" Wanda called out.

"I'm just going shopping, I need some more clothes and essentials. Actually I was planning on inviting you and Nat if that was okay?" I asked.

"Of course baby. Let's go." Nat said getting up.

"May I participate in this quest?" Thor asked cutely.

"Of course Thor, you're all welcome to come." I said walking to the elevator.

"I would but I have to work on a project with Tony baby, I'm sorry." Peter said getting up.

"It's alright baby." I said with a smile.

"I'm down to go." Pietro said getting up.

"Well then, let's get going." I said walking into the elevator.

When we got to the garage, we decided to drive two cars to fit all that we get from the mall. We got to the mall and the first store I went to was rue21. After I got a bunch of clothes I ended up spending $800. After rue21 I went to bath and body works and I spent $200 on perfumes, lotions, body scrubs, and body washes. After bath and body works I went to the Nike store to get some more shoes and some workout clothes and ended up spending $700. After the Nike store I went off from my mates to go to Victoria's Secret to buy some more under garments to show off to my mates and I ended up spending $500.

After I got done doing my shopping, I met up with my mates and we went to the food court to get some food. We settled for Chinese food.

"So baby, how did your shopping go? Did you get everything you needed?" Wanda asked.

"Yea actually, I did. What about you guys?" I said with a smile.

"Yea we managed to get quite a lot." Nat answered.

After we ate, we went to go load up the car and head back to the tower.

...

Hey guys! I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry... I really haven't been able to really think about how I want this story to go but I suppose I'm just gonna wing it! I'm sorry if this was a boring chapter but I wanted to update. xoxo