Chapter 12

Smut warning.

2 weeks later

Sophia's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. I groaned in my sleep hoping that whoever it was, would go away. Sadly, the knocking continued.

"Oh my gosh." I said frustratingly to myself.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw all of my soulmates there smiling at me. I quickly closed the door but it was stopped by someone's boot.

"My queen, you can't keep running from us." I heard Loki's beautiful voice say to me.

"You know you guys can't be here. I don't want you guys to get hurt." I said tearing up.

"Darling, we're the avengers. We can protect ourselves." Wanda said.

"But you guys are already dealing with enough, I don't want to add my problems to that." I said.

"Princesa, when we met you and accepted you as our soulmate; we also accepted and welcomed all your problems, imperfections, and flaws. Come on, just let us in; you can't shut us out forever." Pietro said.

I thought about it for a moment and I opened the door facing them with tears streaming down my face. Pietro was the fastest to give me a hug.

"Alright Speedy González, we missed her too." Tony said with a playful glare.

Everyone then joined into the hug. We stood there hugging each other for a few minutes.

"My queen, how about we go home?" Thor suggested.

"Yes please, I missed you all." I said wiping my tears and blushing.

...

Once we got home, we ate dinner and then we all decided to watch a movie.

After the movie, everyone was asleep besides me. I checked the time and saw it was 2am. I decided to naget up and go to the kitchen to get some water. As I was filling up my cup I feel arms around my waist. I gasped in fear and noticed it was Pietro.

"Hello princessa, what are you doing up?" Pietro asked cutely.

"I was thirsty so I got something to drink." I said turning around to face him.

"If you're thirsty for me, all you had to do was ask princessa." Pietro purred in my ear.

"Maybe I am thirsty for you." I purred back.

Pietro lifted me up and put me on the counter. We started kissing and touching each other all over. After a few minutes I pulled back breathless.

"Maybe we should take this to your room." I said, tugging on his shirt.

Pietro lifted me up and put my legs around his waist, speeding to his room. Once we got to his room, he threw me on the bed and went to go close the door. Once he came back he leaned over me and started kissing me. He moved from my lips to my neck. He ripped my shirt off kissing my bare boobs, showing both of them some love. Once he started sucking I bite my lip trying not to moan in pleasure.

"Let me hear those sweet noises princessa." He said gruffly.

He sucked my nipple a bit harder, causing me to moan. He then started to pull down my shorts down along with my panties. He started kissing me down my stomach.

"You're so wet for me, I love it." Pietro said.

He started to lick my pussy, flicking his tongue on my clit; making me moan loudly in pleasure. He then stuck 2 of his fingers in me, moving them in and out as he continued to lick my pussy. I tangled my fingers in his hair, softly pulling it. That caused him to flick his tongue faster and put his fingers deeper in me. I kept moaning loudly in pleasure not wanting him to stop.

"P-Pietro- I'm gonna-" I said tripping over my words due to the pleasure he was giving me.

Pietro then pulled out his fingers and stood up. As he did that I whined wanting him to keep going. He took off his shirt and his basketball shorts. He had no underwear on so his dick sprang free. My lord it was big. I don't even know if that'll fit in me.

"Don't worry princessa, I'll start slow." Pietro said walking towards me smirking.

He got on top of me and positioned his dick to my entrance and he slowly put in his dick little by little. He started grinding which made me moan in pain loudly. He kept going at a slow pace until I was used to him. The pain quickly turned into pure pleasure.

"Oh my gosh- Harder Pietro!" I yelled loudly.

He went harder and faster making me moan so loud that I thought the other would wake up.

"U-use your super s-peed." I told him.

"Now now princessa, if you want something; beg for it." He said smirking.

"P-please!" I cried.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Please daddy use your super speed!!" I yelled.

"Good girl, now I'll give you what you want." He said.

Pietro used his super speed, making me scream his name. If the others didn't hear us before, surely they'll hear us now. It seemed like he was going faster and faster and then I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh my gosh im gonna- im gonna cum daddy!" I screamed.

"Cum for me baby." He said.

When I released, I squirted my juices all over him while softly whimpering and he came on my stomach.

"Oh my gosh, you were so good princessa." Pietro said panting a little.

"Mm t'was so good." I said tiredly on the verge of slumber.

"Go to sleep princessa, I'll take care of you." Pietro said.

"Mmkay." I said closing my eyes.

...

OMG hey guys, I'm so sorry if this was a bad smut scene- this is my first time writing smut so I didn't know exactly what to say😭😭 but I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!!