Chapter 14

The next morning came around, and Sophia was the only one awake due to nightmares. She decided that she would do something nice for her soulmates and make them breakfast.

After about an hour and thirty minutes, she get done with all the food and as if on cue to her setting down the last plate at the table, all of her soulmates come rushing in; stumbling upon each other.

Loki went to hug her from behind and kiss her on the cheek.

"Good morning my queen, I want to thank you for serving us this delectable meal." Loki says lovingly.

"Of course my king, anything for all of my soulmates." Sophia said with a smile as she gave him a kiss.

She went around the table to give all of her soulmates hugs and kisses, all of which were reciprocated back.

"So how did you sleep gorgeous?" Tony asked.

"I slept fine." She lied.

All of her soulmates immediately knew that she was lying.

"My love, you don't have to lie to us. We're always here for you and you know we'll never judge you." Wanda says holding Sophia's hand.

"... I just had a nightmare. It isn't a big deal." Sophia said looking at anywhere but her soulmates.

"Doll, it is a big deal. If my doll is in distress then of course I'm going to worry. Like Wanda said, we're not here to judge you. We all have nightmares too, we can help you get through them." Bucky said softly.

"Can I sleep with one of you every night? I feel safer when I sleep with you guys." Sophia said quietly.

"Of course you can my queen!" Thor said.

Everyone else said yes in unison.

"Guys Fury is requesting a meeting." Tony said while rolling his eyes.

Everyone besides Sophia huffed and rolled their eyes like Tony.

"Go on guys, you don't want to keep fury waiting." Sophia said with a grin.

"You're right." Steve said giving her a kiss.

"Cmon guys." Steve said walking out.

Everyone else gave Sophia a kiss as they filed out of the room.

An hour later, the team comes back to find Sophia on the couch watching a TV show. They all go to sit down and greet their soulmate.

"Babe, we have to go on a mission later today." Nat said with a careful tone.

"Alright." Sophia said continuing to watch the show.

All of her soulmates looked at her confused.

"What do you mean 'alright'? You're not upset?" Steve asked.

Sophia sighed and pushed pause.

"Listen, I understand that you guys have other things to do then be with me. I love and support you all saving people's lives and taking down HYDRA. There's no reason for me to be upset." Sophia told them.

All of her soulmates admired her lovingly.

"Thank you for understanding beautiful." Bucky said.

"When do you guys leave?" Sophia asked.

"We're actually supposed to be getting ready now." Bruce said.

The avengers, minus Bruce, got up and gave Sophia kisses and ran off to suit up.

"Sweetheart, are you sure you'll be okay here? I just feel bad for leaving you here." Bruce said worryingly.

"Of course Brucey. I'm okay I swear." Sophia said giving Bruce a kiss.

Bruce kissed her back softly, he didn't want to stop. They made out until the rest of the avengers came back.

"It's my turn when we get back." Tony said.

"Anything for you Tones." Sophia said smiling.

Sophia followed the team to the roof where the quinjet was.

"Guys, please be careful. Come back to me safely. And I want a day with all of you when you get back." Sophia said.

"Of course baby, you know we'll come back." Sam said kissing Sophia.

Sophia kissed all of her soulmates goodbye, and watched them take off. She went back inside to finish her show.

...

5 hours later

Sophia just got done eating dinner and got ready to go to bed. She was at her vanity brushing her long black hair. She admired herself in the mirror. She thought about how lucky she was to be with her soulmates.

When she got done brushing her hair she was about to lay down until she heard a crash in the living room.

Sophia immediately got alarmed and she went out of her room. She slowly crept towards the living room, charging up some lightening in case of a threat. She got to the living room and didn't see anything but a broken vase. She sensed someone in the room.

"Whoever the hell is in here, get out now. You'll only make things worse if you wait." Sophia said seriously.

She got no response.

"Last warning to show yourself , or I will find you. And trust me, you don't want me to do that." Sophia

"Well well well, look how much you've grown gorgeous." None other than Brock Rumlow said.

Sophia turned around and stepped back from him. Brock took a step towards her and put his hand around her neck squeezing it.

"You're gonna come back to HYDRA." Rumlow said with a smirk.

"I'd rather burn in hell." Sophia said as she threw lightening at him, sending him flying across the room.

Sophia ran and jumped over the couch to be shot in the arm with a tranquilizer. She looked over and saw at least 15 different HYDRA agents.

"I refuse to go back to that hellhole." Sophia said trying to fight the sedative.

She ran to the agents and started punching and kicking, doing anything she can to kill the agents. But she was just getting weaker and weaker. She got caught off guard and was knocked out by Rumlow.

"Take her to the jet." Rumlow said walking up to the roof.

...