Chapter 5

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up to the most beautiful sight. I saw Bucky sleeping peacefully right in front of me while he had his arms protectively around my waist. I continued watching Bucky sleep for what seemed to be 5 minutes until I had to use the bathroom. 

"Bucky, I need to pee." I said while shaking him lightly.

"5 more minutes." Bucky said tiredly, still in the state of sleep while keeping his arms around me.

"C'mon buck, pleaseee?" I said giggling at his stubbornness.

He then let go of me so I can use the bathroom. After using the bathroom I walked out to find Bucky not there anymore. He must have went to go eat breakfast with the others. I then felt my stomach grumble. Jeez, I haven't really ate anything for the past 2 days. I then walked out the room and to the elevator to go to the kitchen. I then realized that I have absolute no idea where that is. Damnit.

"The kitchen is on the 30th floor Ms. Rosenwald." Said a British voice.

"What the- Who is that?!" I said getting into a defensive stance.

"I am JARVIS, Mr. Starks personal AI. No need to worry Ms. Rosenwald." Jarvis said.

"Oh, Tony has an AI? That's so cool. Nice to meet you Jarvis." I said.

"Nice meeting you as well, Ms. Rosenwald." Said Jarvis.

I then walked into the elevator and pressed on the 30th floor to get to the kitchen. When the elevator doors opened I walked into the kitchen to see all of my soulmates sitting and eating and having a conversation.

"Good morning everyone." I said with a smile on my face.

I heard a chorus of  muffled Good morning baby's due to them all having a mouth full of food.

"How did you sleep baby?" Asked Tony.

"I slept well, how did you sleep?" I said.

"I slept fine, but it would have been better if you were with me." Tony said with his billion dollar smirk and a wink.

I blushed as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to Steve.

"Hey doll, would you like a smoothie?" Steve asked handing me a green smoothie.

"Yea sure." I said taking the cup and taking a sip.

As soon as the drink hit my tastebuds I scrunched my face. 

"What the heck is in here." I said barely swallowing it.

"It's a spinach, carrot, and banana smoothie. It's very healthy." Steve said with a smile.

"yea, I bet it is." I said sitting down the drink and going to get some water.

"Ah ah ah. You need to drink the smoothie sweetheart." Steve said blocking me from getting another cup. 

"What? Whyyyy?" I said.

"Because it's good for you, I want you to be healthy." Steve said picking up the drink and handing it to me.

"But Stevieeeee pleaseeeee." I said hoping to talk him out of making me drink the smoothie.

"Fine, but tomorrow you have to drink one, I mean it doll." Steve said.

"Yayyyy!" I said with a smile.

I then went over to Thor and sat on his lap while putting my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek while leaning my head on his shoulder.