Chapter 11

2 months later

Sophia's POV

2 months...

2 whole months without my soulmates; and I feel miserable.

But it's to keep them safe, they'll have to understand. I'm tired of hurting people... killing all of those HYDRA spies just reminded me of when I was in their control... I felt horrible.

After I escaped, I vowed that I would never kill again... but then it happened.

I don't know why I let my guard down... they were bound to find me again, and I know those weren't the only ones of HYDRA coming to get me.

I just want everything to stop, I just want to be with my soulmates... oh how I miss them.

I miss everything about my soulmates, I wish I could go back but... I can't. I have to keep them safe.

I refuse to be the one that kills my own soulmates.

Avengers POV

2 whole months it's been since the avengers has seen or heard from their soulmate; and they feel miserable.

Natasha began to walk down to Tony's lab.

"Tony... have you found anything yet?" Natasha asks the billionaire.

"No Nat... everything that I think could be a possible trace of her leads to nothing." Tony said with a sad voice.

"I just don't understand why she had to leave..." Nat said.

"I know... I miss her. I miss everything about her, I shouldn't have had that party... this is all my fault." Tony said looking down with tears in his eyes.

"No Tony, this is not your fault. This is HYDRA's fault, you did nothing wrong." Nat said reassuring him.

"But what if she blames me?" Tony asked.

"Tony, do you even hear yourself? Soph would NEVER blame you for what HYDRA did." Nat said.

"I suppose you're right..." Tony said going back over to his computer.

"I'm going to keep looking for her." Tony said as he began typing on his computer.

"Have you eaten?" Nat asked.

"Yea..." Tony said nervously.

"And by that you mean you drank 7 cups of coffee?" Nat asked with a raised brow.

"No... it was actually 8." Tony said.

"Tony go upstairs and eat something before I drag you out of this office and shove it down your throat myself." Nat threatened.

Tony quickly got out of his seat and went up stairs as Natasha followed him.

In the kitchen, Steve and Bucky were just talking about how much they missed their soulmate.

Every one of the Avengers weren't the same without their last piece... they desperately wanted her back. They missed everything about her.

Little did they know, she was feeling the exact same way.

...

SURPRISEEEEEEEE!!!

First off I want to say, I am DEEPLY sorry for not posting another chapter of this book. To be honest I was starting to doubt myself about this book because I didn't think it was good enough... but seeing the comments about this book actually inspired me to keep going. I know it's been a while, to be honest I was struggling a lot with my mental health and school at the same time. Trust me, bad mental health and high school does NOT go well together. But I want to say thank you to everyone who has read this book, and I will try to post as much as I can but I will be starting a new story... I'm still working on the details but it's going to be a Dragon Ball and Marvel crossover. The reason why I'm writing the book is that I love Dbz and I also love Marvel. I have seen absolutely NO stories that has a Dbz and Marvel crossover. So why not be the first to start writing them. Hopefully I will try and start on the first chapter tonight but no promises! But keep an eye out for updates!!! <3