Chapter 7

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room and noticed someone cuddling me. That someone was Tony. Gosh, he looks so adorable when he sleeps. I laid there in his arms just staring at him and running my fingers through his hair. He then started to shift a bit and open his eyes to see me staring right into his eyes.

"I would love to wake up to your beautiful face every single morning for the rest of my life." Tony said.

"Good morning to you too Tones." I said with a smile.

"What time is it?" Tony asked.

"7:01." I said getting up.

"Where are you going baby?" Tony asked.

"I'm going to get ready for work." I said while stretching.

"Ughhh, do you have to?" Tony asked while giving me a hug from behind and putting his head on my shoulder.

"Yes babe, but I promise I'll be back later." I said while running my fingers through his hair.

"Okay, baby. Also remember your party is tonight." Tony said.

"Oh right I forgot about that, I'll have to go dress shopping." I said.

"Maybe Wanda and Nat can go with you." Tony suggested.

"That's a great idea Tones, I'll see you later okay? I don't want to be late for work." I said while giving him a kiss on his head.

"Alright baby, I'll try and catch you before you leave." Tony said as I walked out of his room to the elevator.

I then reached my room and started to get ready for work. After I got ready for work, I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:40. Alright let's go, I don't wanna be late for work, I already missed two days. I then went to the elevator and went to the kitchen hoping to find all my soulmates. Thankfully, I found all my soulmates in the kitchen and seem to had just finished eating.

"Hey princessa, how did you sleep?" Pietro said as he used his superspeed to come up to me and hug me.

"Hey babe, I slept good, How did you sleep?" I asked giving him a hug back and a kiss on the cheek. 

"I slept alright princessa." Pietro said.

I then went to everyone and told them good morning while giving them hugs and kisses on their cheeks. 

"Hey baby, I made you a plate." Wanda said handing me a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Aww that's so sweet babe, but can you put it up for me for later, I have to go to work." I said as I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"Wait? You're going to work?" Bruce asked.

"Yea, I'll be back later though before the party. Bye guys, I'll see you all later!" I said walking to the elevator.

"Wait, let me drive you to work." Steve said as he stopped me.

"Babe, you don't have to. I can walk." I said.

"No, I'll drive you, I don't want you to be walking out on the streets." Steve said as he grabbed his keys.

"Thanks baby, let's go!" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Alright doll." Steve said with a smile.

After we got off the elevator we went to the garage and went to Steve's car. After about 5 minutes we arrived at my job.

"Here ya go doll." Steve said as he parked his car.

"Thank you so much babe, I really appreciate this." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.