32 | you called me baby

then when I asked "do ya have a man?", she tried to pretend

she said: "no, I don't, I only have a friend"

just a friend - biz markie (1994)

A/N: I should probably put a * on this chapter, but I decided not to because it all happens so fast (no offense, harry)

June 26th, 1998

Like every other night this week, I fell asleep with Diana's arms wrapped around me from behind, nestled in with our friends in the temporary basement orgy nest. And like every other morning this week, I wake up detached from Diana and latched onto Harry, my unconscious body apparently preferring the big spoon position.

Except, unlike all the other mornings this week, it seems that I'm not the first person to wake up.

Harry's hand is wrapped firmly around my wrist underneath his shirt, dragging my fingertips up and down the warm, taut skin of his abdomen. I'm molded tightly against his back, both of us curled onto our sides underneath a big quilt and when he feels me tense up against him, letting him know that I'm awake, he subtly turns his face toward me over his shoulder with tired eyes and a sleepy, barely there smirk.

But he doesn't let go of my wrist; instead, he adjusts his grip and leads my fingertips even higher, making me graze his nipples, which stiffen under my touch.

"Morning, jellybean." He murmurs quietly in a teasing, sleep-laced tone.

His voice makes my eyes widen slightly and I lift my head up in a slight panic to look around at everyone around us, relieved when it seems that they're all still asleep, then give Harry a look to warn him to stay quiet.

His little smirk widens and he closes his eyes, dropping his head back down on the pillow faced away from me. And then, his hand continues to guide mine across his warm skin, down his soft chest and abdomen...but he doesn't stop there.

My stomach tightens up when he slips my hand underneath the waistband of both his sweats and boxers in one go, then he pauses, glancing back at me again with playful eyes, curious to see my reaction to his mischievous behavior.

I lift an eyebrow up at him and lean in, calling his bluff. "You think I won't?" I whisper into his neck, sliding the tip of my nose up the curve of it before landing a swift lick at his earlobe.

He turns away from me quickly and snuggles deeper into the blanket, his hand that's still wrapped around mine loosening and giving me the control now.

I glance back to my right, making sure Diana and Jenalyn are still sleeping heavily and then peek up over Harry's shoulder to check the same thing with Jaiden and Ren to make sure we're still in the clear.

Then, I relax back down into my spot curled against Harry, resting the side of my face on my own shoulder, my arm outstretched and trapped underneath him, his neck cradled into the soft crook of my elbow. I press my forehead in between his shoulder blades and close my eyes, shifting my other arm that's draped over his torso so that my hand caught under his waistband can move lower and lower.

As soon as I wrap my hand around his half-hard cock, he pulls his lingering hand back out of the top of his boxers and I glance up to see him cover his mouth, eyes still closed and forehead crinkled as he concentrates on keeping quiet, realizing I'm really gonna do this.

I lighten my grip when I feel him get completely hard already before I've even started stroking and instead of keeping my entire hand around him, I just take my thumb and middle  finger, gently working him up and down as slowly as possible, feeling out the soft ridges and veins beneath the silky skin of his shaft.