42 | safe word*

with eyes so dilated, i've become your pupil

you taught me everything without a poison apple

drain you - nirvana (1991)

A/N: i'm tired of you guys being so quiet during smut. lemme hear u moan in the comments🙄

A/N #2: i wish there was a sexy word for butt cheek

July 11th, 1998

HARRY'S POV

Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fu—.

"Get on the bed."

I'm on my bed.

"I want all your clothes off."

I rip all my clothes off.

I throw them. I don't know where they end up and I don't fucking care.

I've never seen Nova look like this; look at me like this. And it makes me wanna fucking pin her down and pound into her; slide back into her sweet little pussy where I belong, but this 'punishment' that she's been teasing me about all week is about to go down much differently thanks to Nessa and her big ass mouth.

I thought I'd be able to take a couple fucking spankings, maybe convince her to use my flogger on me in a subtle way that would make her think it was actually her idea, so that after she got the 'punishment' out of her system, I could fuck her again like how I've been dreaming of doing for the last 164 hours.

I've been nervous to let myself be completely submissive with her again. Ever since she used that fucking strap on me, I've been working on trying to focus on staying a little more dominant in the bedroom. And that was so hard to do last weekend at the hotel; I caught myself almost slipping into this...weird headspace so many times.

But I cried. I fucking cried after she pegged me. And begged her to stay.

And it was 100% worth it. But it was also fucking embarrassing.

I'm no stranger to being the submissive one in the bedroom. But I've never felt like that before. Like I wasn't in control of my own body; my thoughts; my voice. Like I'd die if she left me after, even if it was only for a minute to grab some towels.

Yeah, it was humiliating. And I equally loved and hated the way she looked at me when it was happening, with so much concern in her eyes. I just don't wanna scare her like that again.

But when she calls me a good boy, it's hard to think straight.

And now she knows all about 'mommy' and...yeah, I'm fucking done for.

Pray for me.

I snap out of my frantic thoughts when my black box is suddenly set up on my bed and I give Nova wide eyes, my mind reeling about what she's about to pull out of there.

"Wait."

Nova looks at me with a dark expression.

And it's hard to talk clearly when she's looking at me like that so I have to look down and focus carefully on my words. "I think maybe we should talk about a safe word."