37 | stay*

one more time to kill the pain

i feel summer creepin' in and i'm tired of this town again

mary jane's last dance - tom petty and the heartbreakers (1993)

A/N: There's anal ahead. If you're gonna make comments about how buttholes are gross, please skip. Thanks <3

A/N #2: Also, this one features heavy submission from Harry & it's not all just needy/sexy/etc - it gets intimate and vulnerable, so please be compassionate & patient with them. Okay. I think this is all I need to get off my chest. Idk why I'm nervous to publish this one. BYE.

July 3rd, 1998

"Ow. Fuck."

I giggle when Harry trips on the front porch step and stumbles into the glass screen door, causing a loud crash to reverberate through the air around us.

"Nooo, Novababy, don't laugh at me." He whines, but when he rests back against the door to face me, he has that lazy smile on his face still, etched there just like it has been since we made our escape from the party. "Look, c'mere."

He reaches out for me and just when I'm close enough, his fingers grab onto my skirt's waistband and he pulls me against him, making me yelp quietly at the sudden movement, trying my best to walk without being a stumbling mess like he is.

Chest to chest, he wraps both of his arms around my back, holding onto his wrist to keep me locked there and pouts down at me. "I hit my shoulder real hard, baby. Look."

My eyes slowly drift over to the shoulder that rammed into the door after getting a little distracted by the smooth, tanned and glittery skin of his chest and scattered tattoos along the way.

He might be a whiny baby, but there actually is a little red mark there at the side of his toned shoulder.

"Need you to kiss it better." He pouts, pulling me tighter against him so my tits are smushed into the top of his skirt-covered abdomen and even just our clothed bodies pressed into each other feel like fire. I don't think I've ever felt desire like this and it's almost frightening.

I pout right back at him, crinkling my eyes with exaggerated worry. "Yeah? Need me to make it better?"

He nods with vulnerable eyes, but the haughty smirk creeping onto the corner of his lips is a dead giveaway to the fact that he's just being an attention whore.

Good thing I don't mind giving it to him. My pretty boy.

I start with a soft, slow kiss right at the middle of his chest; immediately his head tilts back against the door and his hands move down to take handfuls of my ass, pushing our centers together now too.

My little kisses slowly trail across his chest, up to his collarbone and down his shoulder to the little red mark from his run-in with the door where I leave a longer kiss that turns into endless pecks, making Harry's hums of appreciation turn into a little giggle.

I smile up at him. "Feel better?"

He just stares down at me with his lazy smile and black eyes, his hands exploring the curves of my ass with teasing strokes.

"Should I take your silence as a yes?" I ask, letting my cheek smush into his arm as I look up at him, rubbing my face lightly into the feeling of his skin; he feels so soft and silky. I just want to stay wrapped around him forever.