Chapter 17 - Sharing Dreams

The next day...

Location - Hazawa Coffee

Your POV

I won't lie, last night was a little rough for me. Because of that dream I had, I had a hard time going back to sleep. Before I knew it, it slowly became daylight, and I had to get myself ready for school. But thankfully, I had a lot of important tests coming up, so my boss was kind enough to give me some time off to study.

I would normally study at Hazawa Coffee, because I have a weird habit of studying at cafes. As I was going through the problems in my textbook, Tsugumi came over to give me a cup of coffee to help me focus.

"Here you go, (Y/N)-kun. Hopefully this will help you." Tsugumi said.

"Thanks, Tsugumi. I'm sure it will." I replied and took a sip.

I pressed on with studying, but in the end, I ended up letting out a yawn, and Tsugumi noticed this.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?" Tsugumi asked.

"Not really, mostly because of the dream I had last night." I said.

"Oh? What dream?" Tsugumi asked, curious to know what my dream was about?

And so, I began to tell her that I had a dream about marrying Ran, and everything that happened afterwards.

"Oh I see, that must've been quite the dream you had." Tsugumi said.

"Yeah, and to think everyone started hating me when the dream ended." I added.

"Did you spoke to Ran-chan about this?" Tsugumi asked.

"No, I haven't..."

"Well, I think you should." Tsugumi told me.

"Well, okay, I'll speak to her about it the next time I see her." I said. But I feel like it is going to be harder than I thought...
______________________________________

Meanwhile...

Location - Convenience Store

Ran's POV

"Alright, Ran, I'm ready to go." Moca said as she clocked out of work and changed out of her work clothes.

"Then let's get home before it gets even darker." I said before the two of us left the convenience store.

Moca and I went home together. She began to go on and on about everything that happened at work, but I wasn't listening. That dream I had about (Y/N) and his parents was really starting to bug me. Why did I even had that dream in the first place? This is so weird.

However, while thinking about this, Moca tried to get my attention.

"Ran? Are you listening to me?" She asked.

Hearing her voice made me snap out of it.

"Huh? Sorry, did you say something?" I asked.

"Moca-chan tried to tell you everything that happened today, and now she feels ignored." She said and looked down sadly at the ground.

"Sorry about that, I was thinking about something just now." I said.

"Oh, are you thinking how wonderful the great Moca-chan is?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"No, I'm not..." I replied and looked away, blushing.

"Oh, what is it then?"

I told Moca the dream I had about (Y/N) getting killed by his own parents, and I felt powerless to do anything to prevent it. After explaining it, Moca was speechless.