Chapter 20 - The Realistic Wedding

The day of the wedding...

Location - Wedding Hall, Altar

Your POV

After popping the question to Ran, and telling everyone the news of our engagement, the two of us got ready into planning our wedding. We agreed to have it on April 14th at the wedding hall, and we would only invite a small amount of people to join us. Afterglow, Ran's father and my aunt whose been living in America. It was only a few months away, but I promised Ran that everything was going to work out.

On the day of the wedding, I was starting to feel nervous. This was reminding me about that dream I had years ago, and if I were to say "I don't" during the ceremony, then everyone was going to hate me.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" A friendly voice asked me.

I looked over to notice Tomoe, Himari and Tsugumi. Knowing Moca, she is probably with Ran, helping her.

"Yeah. I mean, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Because you're sweating like it's summer time." Tomoe replied.

"Oh, I am? I guess I didn't notice." I said as I removed the sweat from my forehead.

"Are you excited that you're finally going to marry Ran?" Himari asked.

"You better believe it. I can picture her in that wedding dress of hers already." I said before daydreaming a little bit. When Ran got her dress, she said she wanted to surprise me with it, so I won't know what it'll look like for a bit.

"Ran-chan really is lucky to have you." Tsugumi said.

"Yeah, and I am lucky to have her, too." I replied.

Moments later, the sound of the piano started playing, like in my dream. We all looked at the door as Moca came in, and then, Ran and her father came into view. The wedding dress she was wearing was the same one she wore in my dream, I think.

Ran hugged her father's arm as the two of them made their way down the aisle. I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me. They made to the altar. As Ran and I were staring at each other in the eyes, her father stepped away and the priest stood near us. Once everything was ready to go, the ceremony began.
______________________________________

No POV

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to celebrate the marriage between Mitake Ran-san and (Y/N) (L/N)-san in holy matrimony." He began.

The two kept staring at each other with smiles on their faces.

"Before we began, if there is a reason why these two shouldn't be together, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The room stayed silent. The priest nodded and continue talking.

"Then we will now begin. Ran-san, do you take (Y/N)-san to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." Ran replied.

He looked towards (Y/N).

"And do you, (Y/N)-san, take Ran-san to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked.

"I do."

"And now, you may exchange wedding rings." He told them.

(Y/N) took one of the rings and placed it on Ran's finger, and Ran did the same thing likewise.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

They looked at each other and shared their kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered for them. Some of them were sheding tears, mostly Himari and Tsugumi. Ran tossed the bouquet behind her, and to the surprise of many, Moca was the one who caught it, and everyone clapped for her.

Afterwards, (Y/N) picked Ran up bridal style and carrying her out of the wedding hall. Everyone followed them out of the wedding hall, and had a good time at the wedding reception.

To be continued

A/N: That is it for chapter 20 and I hoped you guys liked it. And we are now at the epilogue of The Rebellious Flower. What do you think will happen in the epilogue? Only one way to find out...

See you in the epilogue, and have a good one. :)