Prologue

Blanca Soler as Amity Jade HereroElina Karimova as Evelyn Anderson

Elina Karimova as Evelyn Anderson

Note: Photos are not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

********

Evelyn's POV

In my three years of teaching, I've never encountered a student whose so persistent about studying. I am aware that she's a scholar because she often talks about it to her friends.

I don't know what's something about her that interests me. Maybe because she doesn't give much attention to me, unlike other people na kulang nalang ay sambahin ako sa hindi ko malamang dahilan.

I'm challenged about her, I am challenged to discover her more and get her attention.

I am currently inside a classroom, the class just ended pero hindi pa ako lumabas.

"Miss Herero, stay." I said before she goes outside dahil katatapos lang ng klase.

"Bakit po, ma'am?" Magalang n'yang tanong. She can't look at me straight in the eyes.

"I want you to be my student assistant starting today." I said. I saw how shocked were written on her face that immediately subsided when she drifted her eyes on me.

"Uhm, ma'am, bakit po? I mean may iba pa naman pong student d'yan." She said while scratching the back of her neck with an awkward smile.

"Are you saying no?" Anas ko. "No one declines me, Miss Herero. I am your professor and I can give you incentives if you accept my offer." I said with full of authority. Batid kong nagdadalawang isip s'ya ngunit bumuntong hininga na lamang at tumango. I slightly curved my lips as I got something I want, again and always.

We are currently walking, heading to my office. Nakasunod lang sakin si Miss Herero bitbit ang mga gamit ko.

I stopped to get the key on my bag pero nagulat ako nang may bumunggo sa likuran ko at nahulog ang mga libro na hawak nito.

"Miss Herero, aren't you looking on your way?" I exclaimed, hindi ko napigilang tumaas ng bahagya ang boses ko. Agad niyang pinulot ang mga gamit ko at nanginginig na tinipon 'yon sa mga kamay n'ya. Fear was evident on her actions. I suddenly felt guilty for shouting at her.

"M-ma'am, sorry po.." was all she said habang nakatungo.

I opened the door and sat on my chair. "Have a seat." I commanded which she easily obeyed.

"As I've said, I want you to be my assistant because I need someone to accompany me. Don't worry because I won't disturb you during your classes." I coldly said, she didn't say anything so I decided to let her go out. "You can leave now." I directly stated, she was just looking at me intently while biting her lips, I suddenly felt hot inside my office kahit nakabukas naman ang aircon dito.

"S-sige po, ma'am, alis na po ako." Wika niya bago magbow sa harap ko at tumalikod na, but before she goes out, I called her that made her stopped. "Bakit po, ma'am? May ipapagawa pa po ba kayo?" She asked, looking confused.

I stood up and pumunta sa harapan nya, hindi nya ako matingnan sa mga mata, she's avoiding my gaze.

I slowly fill the gap between us, holding her chin at pinaharap s'ya sakin. I closed my eyes not minding what reactions she will throw and I claimed her lips. It was just a smack but I felt the electrifying sensation all over my body. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw her looking at me, her mouth was half opened, I can't explain her facial expressions.

"You can go now." After what I said, she hurridly opened the door while her hands are shaking.

Even I can't explain why I did that to her. She's just something... something that I wanna own.

[A/N: This story is just a work of fiction. Anything you read from here is not always applicable to reality. Always ask for consent before kissing someone. Ciao!]