New book!!!!

hello friends!!

i am sooooooo excited to provide you with details on my newest book, the last one in the endlessly series!

this book is going to be starring our very own Persephone, and her search for love in the adult world. This book is going to be another sports romance, with tropes such as fake dating and grumpy x sunshine. 

this book will probably begin next weekend or the following week, as i have another school trip this week, meaning i sadly cannot write

i hope you enjoy, and here's a little snippet of the blurb!

blurb of 'serendipitous'

Persephone Miller's never had a chance to fall in love, unlike the rest of her lovesick college friends. After recently starting a new job as the PR manager for the Boston Bruins, she finally feels like she's settling into adulthood. Although, with one of her best friends' weddings quickly approaching, her unfavorable luck in love has left her dateless, and feeling left behind.

Max Morin. As brooding as he is handsome, the star centre for the Boston Bruins isn't your typical charming, womanizer of a hockey player. After a series of private life revelation, his love for life and work is fading, with the media only squeezing more and more for him as days tick over. The only person who puts him at ease is the clubs new PR manager, her soft smiles from across the room creating a new definition of the word comforting.

So when Max finds Persephone in a quiet stairwell after a game, crying over her need for a wedding date, he does something entirely out of his usual emotional bounds, proposing an arrangement. He'll be her date, out of the goodness of his heart, if she promises to make him laugh, just the once.

But once both parties find something beneficial in the lives of the other, they find themselves in a web of never-ending arrangements. The pair soon find themselves being pulled together with something stronger than just the confirmation of a handshake, something more needing than just an arrangement.

It was meant to be fake, but was it ever fake?

<3