Violinist Reader x Onceler

Today the Onceler was heading back to the gazebo in Greenville to try and sell his Thneeds. "Well, here we go again Melvin. Lets go." His mule walked beside him as they made their way to town. As the two got closer, a sound of cheering and clapping echoed through Oncelers ears. He and Melvin glanced at each other before going further and when they got around the corner.....Onceler saw many people crowed on front of the gazebo.

His blue eyes landed on a young woman, holding a brown violin. She had (hair length) (hair color), (eye color) eyes, dressed in a (fav.color) mid long sleeved dress with black leggings and (fav.color) ankle converse. The Onceler liked her fashion sense, then noticed the towns people putting money in a light brown satchel. The young man decided to watch as the girl placed the stick back on the strings.

Suddenly, the Onceler felt his heart leap at how passionate the girl was playing and he could tell she loved music like he did. This tune was soothing and it touched the heart of the Onceler. The emotions in the music told a story and the girl smiled, making him smile as well. Forgetting about selling Thneeds......actually he forgot about everything and focused on the violinist who seemed to be packing up after finishing.

Soon everyone departed and you began to walk toward Onceler's direction, but a couple of older teens stopped you. Onceler raised his brow, hearing the conversation since the teens were speaking loudly. "Well if it isn't the shy low life." Said one of the guys and Onceler saw you avert your gaze to the ground. "You know this thing your doing isn't going to bring you to success and change our point of view on you." A brunette girl said while checking her nails. You were trying your hardest to ignore their words. "Yeah, I mean the way you dress and your sooo quiet. Are you like mental or something?"

Onceler seen you walk pass them while looking down, but his eyes widened as one of the guys pushed you. They all laughed, walking away and you just got up, walking pass Onceler with a neutral expression, but he knew you were hurting inside. "Come on Melvin." The Onceler followed a few feet behind, then decided to approach you. You heard footsteps come closer and kept walking thinking it was one of the teens again, but this person surprised you. "Are you alright?"

Your (eye color) eyes glanced up to see a young man with black hair and blue eyes, then nodded before looking down again. Onceler had the urge to get you to smile, since a frown didn't exactly fit. "You know, they are wrong. I believe you can succeed in playing the violin, I mean you were awesome!" He said too excitedly and you giggled at his dorky attitude. The Onceler heard you and blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, got carried away there. Hee." A small smile formed on your face. "I'm the Onceler, what's your name?" He held a hand our and you gently shook it.

"(Y/n)." From that day on, the Onceler noted you didn't like to talk long, but he did get many laughs and smiles from you. The most precious moments were when you played your violin for him and the most important one was the first time you spoke more than usual. "You know, playing the violin makes a lot of money and I bet if you're rich those teens won't bother you anymore." Onceler commented, but saw you frown.

"No. I play the violin because it makes me happy, it's my passion. The music makes everyone happy, seeing those people smile and laugh, even at peace. Money is not what's important, well it is, but it's value is for what you need not what you want." The Onceler thought about about your words, continuing to listen. "I do what I'm passionate about, Onceler, and that's playing music with my violin." Your (eye color) eyes meet Oncelers blue ones, seeing him realize something.

Soon the Onceler would join you at the gazebo, playing his guitar with just enough passion as you. For once, the Onceler felt happy for what he did and threw away his Thneed ideas. He was happy, you were happy, and everyone else, so what more could he need. As you two got done, you felt yourself being left up and into a big hug. "Thank you, (y/n)." You smiled warmly and hugged him back. "Well it a your passion for music that makes you happy."

The Oncelers heart started beating faster at every word he said next. "It still is and a new passion grew that makes me just as happy-" He pulled you back, then slowly leaned head down to connect his lips to yours. "-You."