(Jojo x M/F Reader x Ted)

(Okay, still i have requests i need to do but this is because i was bored at an appointment. So enjoy and i had no idea what to title it.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On a pleasant day of June,

In our happy Seuss Town.

Everyone gets along,

Except for that devious O'Hare and Vladimir

Humans, Who-vians, and Nool Civilians went about their business happily. Some greeting each other while going by or hanging out in certain places. Sometimes there would be small conflicts but its resolved after awhile.

But on this very day,

Three unsual children

Find themselves

Flying through the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Two voices screamed in fear as the motor vehicle they sat on, flew into the air by launching off a curved roof of a building.

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

"BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING! I DIDN'T KNOW HE'D GET THIS MAD!!!"

The one that wasn't yelling, was the one and only who-boy named Jojo. His eyes were wide with panic and held on tight to the seat behind the boy named Ted.

"Get back here you brats! I will eat you!"

The three ducked their heads as a big clawed talon nearly nipped them. Purple feathers fell off here and there as the giant volture known as Vladimir or Vlad for short, angerily flew at the children.

"What made you think he wouldn't get mad if you put exploding rotten eggs into his home!?" Ted yelled in fear.

Jojo pulled Ted back when Vlad nearly grabbed his head. The (hair-color) haired boy/girl drove the motorcycle like vehicle and smiled sheepishly, "Maybe because he deserved it?" They all yelled slightly when going off a building and onto the busy streets of the town.

"EXCUSE ME! MOVE!" (Y/n) yelled in alarm as the residents moved out of the way except incoming cars which swerved everywhere. "BAD DRIVER HERE!"

The trio made a very sharp turn behind a building and stopped to look around. (Y/n) looked back at the two boys, breathing heavily and an expression full of concern, "You guys alright?"

They were breathing heavily too and glad they were safe, but their brown eyes widen at something behind their friend. (Y/n) raised his/her brow in confusion, "What?" He/She turned to the front.

"Hello."

The three kids yelled as Vlad grinned menacingly and laughed, grabbing them in his talons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oof!"

Jojo, Ted, and (Y/n) were thrown in front of a few people at city hall. Yes, unfortunately the parents. Mrs. Wiggins eyes were narrowed, hands on hips while tapping her feet. The mayor, Ned McDodd, has a disapproving face and crossed while his wife Sally frowned a little.

"Bah! Your children are being A PAIN IN MY FEATHERS AGAIN!" Vlad yelled and glaring at the trio.

"We'll take care of it, Mr. Vladimir. Thank you for informing us." Sally says calmly and smiles a little.

Vlad sneers, "You should keep them locks up! Always bothering me." He quickly flies out.

"Theodore Wiggins! What were you thinking? You would've gotten hurt. Oh you are so in trouble when we get home mister!" Mrs. Wiggins said angerily and Ted grimaces.

"Jojo, I expected more good from you. What were you thinking young man?" Ned spoke to Jojo who frowns sadly. Sally sighs, "Jojo, sweetie. I thought you'd stopped after the incident with Mr. O'Hare last week." Jojo looked more sad.

Ted kinda panicked when his mom said he couldn't have study nights with Audrey and Jojo gulped when his parents would take away his music studio.

"N-no! He/she dragged us into it!" They two said while pointing to (Y/n), who's eyes widen especially when he/she heard the next words from the adults.

"Ted, Jojo, you are never to be friends with this troublemaker again."

"I called around and he/she is a run away so I had Isabella come get her." Ned said.

Dread and fear filled (Y/n) when hearing that name. The Onceler's mother now owns the orphanage where he/she come from and she never liked him/her. "No! Y-you can't!"

The door slams open and in comes a worried Isabella, "(Y/N)! Oh honey! I've been looking ALL over for you!" The blonde woman takes hold of (Y/n)'s arms painfully, which made him/her wince in pain, but the parents didn't notice.

"Thank you, SO much! I will be going now." Isabella begins to drag (Y/n) away, but he/she looks back desperately especially at his/her friends. "You know why. Please don't let me go back!"

Jojo and Ted glance at their friend but look away in guilt. A painful swell hits inside (Y/n), more like heartbroken when his/her friends didn't help him/her in time of need. They knew what goes on and yet they didn't stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am not letting YOU out AGAIN! I was hoping you didn't come back, but.....here you are." Isabella shoved (Y/n) into a room, slamming the door shut. "No food for a week mister/missy."

(Y/n) got up, pulling on the door before huffing and starts pickin then lock, "Thank gods for Youtube." He/She got the lock but the door wasn't opening.

"Don't even try. I put a padlock on the other side." Isabella said from down the hall.

(Y/n) shook the door violently then slid to the floor and laid his/her head on his/her knees. There was no point in trying the window since it had bars on it. One main thing (Y/n) felt was hurt and betrayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When nightfall came, Jojo and Ted sat in their rooms with so much guilt. They should've at least stopped their friend from going back to that place. They both seen a picture strip they took with (Y/n) at the mall. Five picture snaps of the trio stared at the two boys.

Jojo and Ted picked it up and smiled softly at the pictures which is when they all hung out together for the first time.

"What have we done? What have I done?" The two say in realization before running out of their rooms.

Jojo ran, running across the grassy area and past the observatory. Ted dodged some by standers and made sharp turns around corners of the homes. Soon the two breath heavily, seeing each other when they meet at old but giant tree.

"Ready for a prison break?" Ted asked Jojo with a grin.

Jojo rolled his eyes at Ted's word choice of prison break, but nods, smiling, "You bet. Lets get (Y/n) back."