One Weird Day (Greedler x Childish! Reader)

(Happy Halloween, everyone. This is a very long one shot and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it gets really weird.

If you don't know who Tiny Tina is, search her up.)

*°*°*°°***°*°°°*°*°*°🎃

Greedler turned in bed, dozing off since it was still early. Well today he had a day off, so he didn't know what time it was since his curtains blocked out the light. Groggily, his eyes opened to look at the clock. 11:38 AM.

His brain was still waking up, though a feeling that something was off had him sit up as he rubbed his face. There was no noise, just a good and quiet morning-...........actually too good and too quiet. Greedler strained to hear for any noise other than the factory's machines working.

Around in his room was dark but he could see the outlines of everything. “What is she up to now?”

Suddenly his bedroom door slammed open and there you stood with a tray of breakfast. “GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOORRRRNIIIIING!” You sang out as Swoo-mee-swans flew in and pulled the curtains open which caused Greedler to yell from the bright light. The Humming Fish waddled in and sang like there was a heavenly glow.

“And there it is.” Greedler mumbled, then raised a brow when you place the tray on his lap and glanced at you. “What are you wearing? You look like you came from a Wasteland.”

You look down at the outfit and grin, “No duh! It's my costume! I'm Tiny Tina!!” When you throw your hands up and a couple sticks of dynamite toppled to the floor with mini bunnies strapped to them. Greedler glared at it and you stuff them back in your bag, “Ha! Those aren't real. It goes with the costume.”

Greedler eats the breakfast, “Why do you have a costume?” You laugh and throw casual clothes to him, “Halloween, you silly! And YOU are having a date out in the forest!”

The door slammed closed and Greedler furrowed his brows, “What?” With a shrug he got dressed and waited for you but only seen a note, “Go to the middle of forest.”

You watched him go out and smirk, speaking in the walkie talkie, “He's out. Let plan begin.” You dramatically laughed evilly and lightning went off in the background, but you coughed, “How do villains do it?”

----------------------

For hours, Greedler was starting get very angry and picked up another note. “Why did I even listen to (Y/n)?” He torn all the notes and began stomping back since the sun was setting now. “This is the last time I'm doing this!” The first thing he saw was Downtown, so the notes made him go around in a circle. He growled only to notice something.

There was Halloween decorations everywhere, but no people. A breeze blew a paper that slapped Greedler in the face. “Augh! Stupid pa-” Taking the paper off, he got a good look at it and stared blankly.

The paper crumbled in his hands and began making his way to the factory.

------------------

There was candy and many treats raining down in front of the Thneed factory and music blared. People and small children ran around outside, though the ones who wanted to try the scariest haunted house were in a loooong line. So far, no one made it through. Not even a quarter ways.

A few teen guys screamed like girls, running out and mostly back home as you came out in a pout. “Seriously!?” You wave your arms, “It's not that scary! Big babies.” Roars and inhuman screeches echoed from behind you. Shaking your head, you grin crazily, “Welcome one and all to the Most Terrifying and Amazingly built haunted house! $10 a soul, $15 for couples! Try if you may, be a winner or wiener!!”