Sucker-Punched (Greedler x Reader)

(Real title is the same but different at the end so read it all before seeing it. This is a bit mature, just a warning, I think. Enjoy!)
~€~€€~€~€€~€~€€~€~€€~€~

Music blared from many speakers around the dark room, but the colorful and flashing lights moved everywhere. Of course it was extremely loud and very crowded. Not going into detail what some people are doing, which can only be explained by inappropriate.

"Why did I let you guys drag me here?" You said, drinking a small drink that wasn't alcoholic. All you wanted was to be home and watching (Tv Series) in your pajamas. Your friends, well one of them was a party person and they managed to drag you to this club.

"Don't be such a downer. Have some fun and just let go!" Your friend slurred which you roll your eyes at.

You thought when they asked if you wanted to, "Go Out", you thought they meant out to eat or movies or something other than this profanity. It was all too far from your comfort zone and you even kept your eyes on your glass cup.

The outfit you wore is what you usually put on everytime you go out which is whatever you're comfortable in. Though, now you wish you weren't here in these clothes.

Suddenly, a tiny bright light shined right in your eyes and you cover your eyes but only for the light to keep bothering you. "Damn it, what is that?" You huffed in irritation and follow the light to something glimmering. A shiny gold watch.

That watch belonged to a young man, sitting with a bunch of other women and girls around him. He wore a tail coat suit, a top hat sitting on the table and the weird thing is.......is that he was ignoring everyone and staring at you. Slowly and elegantly, he raised a glass up to you and smiled.

Not wanting to be rude, you smiled quickly before looking away. "Oh my! (Y/n), do you know who that is?" Your friend said and you shake your head as they gasps, "That is Mr. Onceler. He's the richest guy around, so I guess that's why he calls himself the Greedler too."

You shrug then panic a little at an unknown voice, "Care to join me for a dance, darling?" A gloved hand was out stretched to you and the owner stood at your table with a charming grin.

Before you could say anything, your friends all pushed you up and you had to take his hand to balance yourself. "Wow, so eager." He chuckles, smirking and pulls you toward the dance floor. You blushed in embarrassment and looked back to glare, giving the finger to your friends who just made inappropriate gestures.

Once on the dancefloor, you felt people bump into you and you groaned a bit. When you look at Greedler, you notice he had taken off his tail coat and now stood in his dress shirt. "Come on." He said while dancing to the beat of the music, keeping his eye on you the whole time.

To be honest, you didnt know how to dance so you stood there awkwardly which was a bad idea. A girl with very revealing clothes stumbled when she ran into you, "Excuse me!" She glares at you then looks you up and down, "You dont belong here, sweetie. You should've stayed home especially with that outfit."

"Hey." Greedler turned you around and smiled softly, "Don't listen to that girl. Who cares what you wear...." He smirks and gently cups your face, "....besides, she's just jealous of this beautiful face right here." You blush heavily and your heart leaped when he said that.

"Thanks." You say shyly and smile nervously. Greedler nodded and started to dance again, but started to get to touchy. So you shoved him, "Don't do that!" This made you turn away only to have a hand grab yours, "Wait! I'm sorry.....I thought you were like the other girls."

You glared at him, "No. I'm not." Greedler gulped and gave you a guilty expression, "Really. I am sorry. Please, can we dance? I promise that wont happen again. I just wanted to dance with the most beautiful girl I laid eyes on." He said softly like he really meant it.

Maybe you were just being too hard on him, besides you never been out like this before. "Im sorry. I just never been out like this before." His hands take yours, "Its okay."

Soon the two of you dance and he didnt try anything. Greedler did take you hand, spinning you then wrapping an arm around your waist before dipping you back. This caught you by surprise, but slowly you felt him kiss you. His lips felt so soft on your own and something so intoxicating about it, made you kiss him back.

"I'll go get us a drink. Wait here, okay darling?" Greedler said breathlessly and smirking. He pulls you up and kisses the top of your hand before disappearing into the crowd.

Tapping your foot, you glance around in anxiousness while glancing at your phone. It had been 40 minutes since Greedler left. "That's it. Im going to find him....something must have happened." You say a bit worried.

Pushing past people, you finally spot Greedler at the table with all the girls and women fawning over him as he drank from his cup. "Where did you go?" You ask standing at the table.

Greedler looks at you, raising a brow, "What are you talking about, darling?" The girls giggle silently.

"You left me alone on the dance floor." You say with hurt, especially how he looked at you confused and also making a fool of yourself.

"I think you're speaking to the wrong guy, sweetheart. I don't remember you at all." He smirks and laughs with the females around him. You felt tears in your eyes but you didnt let them fall.

"Darling, Im so very sorry, but you just got played. I can't help the way I am. So let me give you an advice." Greedler leans forward and smirks, "Get over it and leave it be. If you want, slap me. I'm sure I'm use to that after so many rejections." He laughs and your hands curl into fists.

Suddenly, Greedler seen stars when something hard collided with his cheekbone. He holds his head, groaning in pain and vision now black from the after effect. He blinked and shook his head, barley seeing a blurred you which walked away.

Your hand throbbed in pain but it was worth it, especially when everyone seen the whole scene before cheering. "SUCKER-PUNCHED!"

That player desevered it and there was no way he was getting away with playing with your feelings like that.

~€~€€~€~~€€~€~~€~€€~

Sucker-Punched (Player! Greedler x Reader)

Onceler x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें