Babysitter (Ted x Sister Reader)

Ted was in the kitchen making himself something to eat when you skated up behind him with excitement. "Hey Ted, guess what?" Ted turned to look at you, then down to your (fav.color) roller skates. "Mom will kill you if she catches you in your skates." He said before continuing to make his food. You rolled your eyes with a smile. "Mom's gotta catch me first, but guess what?" Ted got a little annoyed. "I don't care, (y/n)." You smiled mischievously. "Mom got Audrey to babysit for me." Ted was shocked, spilling his food on the counter and floor while you laughed before skating away. "(Y/N)!" He yelled. "Bye!" Ted left the mess and went to go up to his room but you were sitting in his way trying to take off your skates. "(Y/n) would you get out of the way, Audrey is coming!" You scooted over to laugh at your brother as he tripped to get to his room. "So funny to see him like that." Slowly going into your room to read your (fav.book, comic, or magazine.), Ted came running into your room. "(Y/n) did you use my brush again?" You raised a brow. "Yes. You look fine and you never use it anyway." Ted scoffed. "Whatever, at least I don't need it to get fixed up for (fav. character or singer), they're a loser." You sat up with a glare. "They aren't a loser." Ted realized he can annoy you and smirked. "They ate a loser." He watched you stand up in a running position. "Take it back, Ted." "No." "Take it back!" Ted ran as you chased him down the stairs. "Take it back, Ted!" He slipped on your skates, picking them up and shaking them. "Your gonna kill somebody with these." Both of you stood glaring at each other, while you took your skates back. "Take it back, Ted." Your brother smiled. "No." Then you noticed a certain high school girl smiling behind Ted and you smirked whole crossing your arms. "If you don't take it back, then I'll tell Audrey about all those love poems you write about her." Ted sighed. "Fine. (fav. character or singer) is not a loser." Feeling triumph inside, you bowed. "Thank you. Hi, Audrey!" Ted froze as Audrey answered. "Hi." You giggled, leaving your brother to deal with his crush. "Ted! Clean up this mess, now!" Your mom yelled, embarrassing him in front of Audrey. "Okay, no staying up late kids and Audrey. (Y/n) is having a sleepover here with one of her friends, so I hope that isn't too much trouble." Audrey shook her head. "Not at all Miss Wiggins." "Good, now I'm taking Grammy with me. Be good for Audrey." Audrey started a conversation with Ted and you sneakily walked up to Ted's room. You had texted your friend to meet you in your brothers room. Outside the window, you let in a black shaggy haired boy in with Brown eyes, black and grey stripped shirt, black jeans and converse. "Hey Jojo."

(Midnight: I made Jojo Mcdodd your best friends and a human.)

He gave a tiny smile with a wave. "Okay so did you bring your guitar?" He nodded, pulling it in from outside. "Great and I got the music sheet." One time you snuck into Ted's room and took one of his poems from his notebook. Titled: Beautiful Soul. You and Jojo spent days making the words into a song and finally finished. In your room, you listened to the tune on the guitar as Jojo played it. "Awesome, now let's see if the lyrics work." You sang it and Jojo smiled with a thumbs up. "Why don't you try? I know you sing waaaaay better than me." Jojo seemed hesitant but nodded and sang with more passion. "Jojo that was fantastic and beautiful!" He blushed and waved toward the door. You nodded as you two made your way to the living room. Audrey and Ted talked, but stopped as you two stood in front of them. Ted glared at you, thinking you were going to annoy him. "Hey, you don't mind if my friend and I play you something?" "I don't mind, Ted?" He shrugged. "Okay. Ready Jojo?" He nodded and began playing the guitar. "By the way, this is one of my brothers poems he wrote about you and we put it into a song." Ted's face went red. Jojo then started singing, " I don't want another pretty face. I don't want just anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. You're the one I wanna chase. You're the one I wanna hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. I know that you, are something special. To you, I'd be always faithful. I want to be what you always needed, then I hope you'll see the heart in me. I don't want another pretty face. I don't want just anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. You're the one I wanna chase. You're the one I wanna hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. Your beautiful soul, yeah. You might need time to think it over, but I'm just fine moving forward. I'll ease your mind. If you give me the chance, I will never make you cry c'mon let's try." You saw Ted smile at you and you smiled back. "I don't want another pretty face. I don't want just anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. You're the one I wanna chase. You're the one I wanna hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul." You counted down to three and Jojo went full out singing, since you added this part for your bro. "Am I crazy for wanting you? Maybe do you think you could want me too? I don't wanna waste your time. Do you see things the way I do? I just wanna know that you feel it too. There is nothing left to hide." Jojo went back to the regular lyrics. "I don't want another pretty face. I don't want just anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. You're the one I wanna chase. You're the one I wanna hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your soul." Jojo repeated the line again before getting to the end. "Ooooooo, Beautiful soul, yeah. Oooooo, yeah. Your beautiful soul. Yeah." Audrey clapped with a grin on her face and turned to Ted. "Aw! Ted, that is the sweetest thing and you two are very talented with music." I smiled giving Jojo a side hug. "Thanks Audrey." Audrey got up, but stopped to kiss Ted's cheek. "I'm gonna order pizza. Fine with you guys?" We all nodded only Ted blushed. He got up and hugged me. "Thanks (y/n). I don't think I could've done that." You pulled back. "Yeah I know. I'm your sister. We might fight and stuff, but I'll always have your back. Love ya, bro." You patted his shoulder before heading upstairs to hang out with Jojo. "Love you, (y/n)!" Ted yelled and you glared. "Not that loud!"

——————————————

(Okay so Beautiful Soul song belongs to Jesse McCartney, Jojo Mcdodd belongs to Dr.Seuss. And I got the idea from the movie Adventure in Babysitting. )