Dinner (Greedler x Childish Reader)

(Sorry, having technical difficulties. My brother just deleted the one shot but luckily I saved it. Enjoy!)
-------------------------------

"I made dinner!"

-

-

Greedler stared at you blankly from across his desk as you grinned widely. "Should.......I be worried about that?"

You raised your brow, titling your head which made Greedler blush very lightly, "Why ask that?"

Shaking his head, Greedler sighed, "No. I'm busy." That made you pout and stomp in place, "Please!"

"No."

"PA-Lease!!!"

"No."

You jumped, making loud stomps, "PLEASE!"

"No-"

"Please please please please please please please please lelelelelelelelelelelelel....."

Greedler clenched his pen, gritting his teeth to try and keep calm from how annoying you were being.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......." You took a big breath and continued, "...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"

"FINE!!!! Just stop!" Greedler yelled and hit his head on his desk. "Just. Stop."

You yell happily, reaching over to pull his head into your arms for a hug, "YES! Come down to the dinning room!"

Greedler groaned, "Why do I even let her stay?"

"BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME, SILLY!!!" You yell from the other side of the office doors. Greedler blushed heavily with wide eyes then glares, "NO IT'S NOT!"

*Dinning Room*

Candles illuminated the room, a boutique of roses in the middle of one corner of the table, and two silver dishes that were covered.

Greedler was very impressed with this decor, though he wondered why you'd use this theme. Like it was a romantic date.

"Flower petals on the floor....really?" He sat in a chair and sighed, wondering where you were.

"I HAVE RETURNED! Be amazed at my presence." You said skipping in the room and plopping down onto the chair. The chairs had bars under it so you happily placed your feet on them. "I love these feet resters!"

Greedler didn't know what to say so he rolled his eyes, leaning back in the chair, "What's for dinner?"

You puffed your cheeks, then poked his cheek, "Why are you such a Grumpy-Bug?"

A blush spread across Greedler's face as he slapped your hand away, "Lets just eat.....though I do have a question."

You were holding onto your chair with one hand, reaching to the fork you dropped, "Yeah?"

Greedler raised a questioning brow at where you were sitting and decided to leave you be, "Why did you make this dinner seem romantic?"

"Ah!" You hit the floor with no success in reaching the fork and you growled, not hearing the question. "Come here you forker!" Launching at the fork, you grabbed it and yelled in triumph.

"Okay! Time to eat, my stomach is speaking to me."

Greedler couldn't help but chuckle at your childish personality. Though, he stop when you lifted the covers off the plates. "What..................,is that?"

You blinked at the yellowish colored blob on your plates, then laughed, "Its Mac and Cheese!!! Duh!" You looked at Greedler to see him just staring at it. "What? Its the only thing I could make!"

"I'm not eating that."

"But I made it special for you."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

You now glared and stood up, "Eat it."

Greedler turned away, "No. This plate is so childish."

You huffed, "It is not!"

"Yes it is. Why don't YOU eat it?"

It got quiet for awhile until you suddenly tackled Greedler to the floor. His green eyes widen as he looked up at you then glared, "What the heck!?"

You got a fork full of the cheesy food and held it to his mouth, "Eat."

Greedler held his mouth closed, shaking his head no.

"Eeeeeeeat....." You whispered creepily.

Greedler tried to push you off, but you held him down with your legs. "Not until you eat at least one bite!"

"No-Augh!"

You grinned, the fork is now in his mouth with the food. "There."

Greedler shoved you off of him and ran to throw up into a random vase. "WHAT......was IN THAT!?"

You blink, tilting your head and glance at the Mac and Cheese, "Um........melted cheese, salt, that noodle stuff, milk, butter....."

Greedler listened then threw up again, groaning and huffed, "Well whatever IT is, it is NOT Mac and Cheese!!!"

Walking over with a napkin, you wiped Greedler's forehead and smiled, "It can't be THAT bad, I mean I had help from the Lorax! He said he's a master chef!" You giggled, remembering Lorax having a chef hat on.

Greedler glared, "WHAT!?" A thought ran through the money making man's head, *melted cheese = mustard, salt = sugar, plus that meant it was mixed abd boiled with milk and butter!*

You hear Greedler puke again raised a brow, "You sure don't like Mac and Cheese....." A smile came across you face, "I'll be sure to tell Lorax not make that for you AND I'll make it whatever you want!"

Greedler Sat on the floor and huffed at you, "No. From now on, I'M taking us out for dinner." He got up, dusting off his suit.

You whined, "Do we have to!? I don't like people."

Greedler walked stared at you and saw your pouty face, making him blush. He composed himself by shaking his head, "Yes. Its better to get a decent AND more editable food to eat somewhere-"

"LORAX!" You ran out into the hallway happily and squealing, "Greedler is gonna take us out for dinner!"

" -Where that peanut isn't around." Greedler finished with an irritated tone and sighed loudly.

"That's great, (y/n)!!" The lorax yelled back happily.

"Why do I even put up or have (Y/n) stay here with me?" Greedler asked only to get a reply from you.

"BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!"

"I do NOT!" The young man crossed his arms stubbornly then blushed, whispering, "Yet I do love her."

"HURRY UP GREEDLER! MY STOMACH IS SPEAKING TO ME!" You yelled from outside, making Greedler roll his eyes and smile.