Jojo Mcdodd x Reader

(Okay guys, I know this is not a part of the Lorax one shots but I'm going to add it anyway. Welcome a Jojo Mcdodd x Reader One-Shot =D Enjoy! )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whoville was holding a birthday party for the Mayor's Daughters, since it's best to have their party all together, which meant chaos for a certain Who boy. Jojo Mcdodd sat in his room, playing his guitar boredly. 

Ned Mcdodd, also know as the Mayor and Jojo's father, knocked on Jojo's door. "Hey Jojo! Mind if I come in? I'm coming in anyway!" Jojo's Brown eyes moved to his dad, who smiled.  

"Hey. I just came to ask of you want anything specific at the party, since we're celebrating your sisters birthday. Your mom and I thought you want your birthday party too." Jojo shrugged. "Let me know, okay sport?" Ned ruffled his son's hair and went out.

 *I just want someone to hang out with that knows me for me. Not for the hero act.* Jojo thought and began to write lyrics.

That night, everyone was in the town square. They were all talking, eating, basically anything you do at a birthday party. Jojo watched his sisters happily conversating with people or enjoying themselves with the party stuff.

His mom came up to him. "Hey sweetie. Why aren't you out there enjoying your birthday party?" Jojo sighed. "There's too many people. Plus almost everyone in town is here. All they talk about with me is how great I saved Whoville."

Mrs.Mcdodd sighed, then places a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure someone will say something different. Not everyone is the same dear." Jojo seen his dad doing silly tricks for the little Who-children. 

Soon the party went to dancing around on the floor with the music flowing around. Jojo stood against the wall like a wall flower.

"Sorry! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" Jojo looked up to see a Who-girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes running into other Who-People. To him, she seemed lost, like didn't exactly want to be here at the party.

You finally made it to a wall where there was hardly anyone. Signing in relief, you glanced around. "Why am I even here?" 

Jojo seen the Who-girl sneak around the building where a park resided. *Its better than being here.* Jojo thought and followed. 

The park had a few trees, so you took a seat under one to glance up at the stars. They twinkled brightly as Who-Ville placed dim lights on for the party. It was dark enough to see the diamonds on the sky.

Jojo hid behind a tree, noticing you looking up. He did as well and smiled. The dark area was enough to see the stars which Jojo had to see from the observatory if the Who-Ville lights were on. 

. The music from the party still reached out by you two and you felt the beat in the ground and in your heart. You stood and began to move in a swaying motion, lucky that no one was there to see you, but unfortunately.........Jojo seen.

A chuckle left his mouth, but covered it quickly. You whipped around and could see someone by a tree not far from you. "H-hello?" Maybe it wasn't a goo idea to come out here by yourself.

Jojo heard the fear in your voice and he didn't like to talk much, but he had to let you know he meant no harm. "I'm sorry. I won't hurt you. I needed to get away from the party and came out here." *wow. That's more words than I expected.* Jojo thought with a pink tint to his cheek.

You calmed a bit after you heard a voice that sounded very soothing to you. The Who-person came closer to reveal a Who-boy with black hair and brown eyes. He smiled lightly, showing his teeth a bit, which caused you to blush.

"What's your name?" You asked shyly, not really use to talking to people directly. Jojo was surprised but answered, hoping you won't start talking about the hero act.

"Jojo."

A thought came to you. He was the mayor's son and the one who saved Who-Ville, but you decided to leave that out and smiled a bit. "I'm (y/n)."

Jojo watched as you looked back up at the stars and was a little shocked. "Aren't you going to ask about the hero act and being the mayor's son?" A little fed up with people only talking about that with him.

You turned to him confused. "No, but if you want to talk about it, then okay. I just thought you might be tired of everyone talking about only that. I know I would."

Jojo stared at you. "Why?" He wanted to know what made you say that as you sat down. "Because if I was on your situation, then I would want someone to talk about something different. Like a decent conversation."

The Who-boy sat by you and seen you get nervous. "Sorry. I never talked this much with anyone." You said. Jojo smiled gently. "Me neither." He wanted to try something. "How was your day?"

You giggled at his attempt to start a conversation. "Fine."

Jojo blushed at your laugh, but continued after you asked him the same. "Okay, I guess." You looked at him to see his posture was one of loneliness. The same went for you. "Do you want to hang out sometime?"

The question startled both of you because you two asked at the same time. Laughs erupted from both of you. "Yeah." "Sure" 

From then on out, Jojo and (y/n) hung out together. Beginning more moments that are yet to come, sad, happy, other emotions, maybe a bit of love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Okay, the whole thing might've been pointless, but I'll make more one shots with Jojo. This was how I brought Jojo into this one shot book. Anyway thanks for reading and I can't believe this has a lot of reads. Now I'm doing Jojo requests too. Let me know through comments or message. Thanks! )