Jojo x M/F Reader x Ted (Part 2)

Jojo made quick calculations to be shot from a giant sling shot to the top of the building. Also known as the Orphanage. He had to make sure it holds both his weight and Ted's in order to land safely.

"You almost done?" Ted asked impatient.

Jojo rolled his eyes, but nodded and adjusted the stuff on the backpack he had on. Ted got on the sling with him, then gulped with slight fear, "Just to be sure......is this safe?"

The who-boy gave the Thneed-Ville boy a smirk before pulling the lever.

From afar, you can hear the comical yells of Ted and see two shadowed figures fly through the air.

Jojo landed without a problem, just like his calculations predicated. Ted, well he didn't know how to keep his balance and faceplanted the roof ground. That made Jojo facepalm and pinch his nose in slight irritation like he's thinking why he's friends with Ted.

After the recovery of Ted, the two snuck to the roof door and Jojo began to pick the lock. Ted seemed a bit jealous of Jojo's stealth skills, "Where did you even learn to do that anyway?" Jojo raised his brow with a look of 'Are you serious?', but shakes his head before continuing.

The door opened and the two boys were relieved when there was no alarm on it. This building is old since every step they took on the stairs creaked.

--------

You were laying on the floor, daydreaming of what it would be like if you never came to this home. Would you have turned out better? With the shake of your head, you groaned and sat up. For awhile, you had been slamming into the door, hoping it would break. Okay, it was stupid especially how heavy that door is, but it was better than nothing.

"Those IDIOTS!"

You yell and lean your head on the door, taking out a photo strip. A slight smile made its way to your lips and you weren't going to give up yet.

"We're all idiots."

With a deep breath, you jump onto the bed and getting into a ramming position toward the door. "Here goes nothing."

-------------------

"Jojo, do you see this? Who would put locks on all the rooms?" Ted said to Jojo, who was taking pictures.

"Dude, what are you doing? There's no cameras allowed here."

Jojo raised his brow at Ted, "Evidence. Why do you think they dont allow cameras here." He went in front of Ted and peeking in the small slot windows.

"Now I see why (Y/n) hates this place and why he/she says its a prison." Ted whispers.

The two passed a door without a lock and silently opened it. Inside were many fancy things that weren't even in the other rooms, even a king sized bed with silk sheets. Loud snoring came from it and the boys freeze. This was Isabella's room. They both left down the hall in anger.

"I Can't believe SHE gets all the good things. I bet she's using the money from the kids in here." Jojo agreed with his friend.

Soon they got to the last room that had a giant padlock on it. Ted looked in the slot then grins, "He/She's in here!"

Jojo smiled and nodded, starting to pick the lock. Ted caught the lock before it hit the floor and it took the two of them to pull the door. Unfortunately on the other side, you slammed into the door.