High School (Onceler x Reader) Part 2

Why are they doing this, it's just mean! "(Y/n)? What are you doing out of class?" I turned to Norma as I shushed her and pointed to look around the corner. She looked and bite her lip. "I never knew Onceler was getting bullied."

Soon, those guys left and knocked Onceler's books down. Norma seemed to get an idea. "We have to catch them in the act, but for now I'll tell your teacher you were with me and went to get your things. I've got a plan."

I smiled, then pretended to get something from my locker, but what I saw made me sad. Onceler was crying, sitting on the floor. "Onceler?" He looked up, quickly wiping his face as I made my way to kneel by him. "Hey. What happened?" Onceler shrugged.

I still can't believe he's been BULLIED! BAM!

Suddenly, I felt pain in my writing hand and slowly reacted. "Aaaaoooooowwww." "(Y/n)! Wh-why did you do that?" My heart skipped a beat and I looked at Onceler surprised he talked. I smiled sheepishly. "I heard you were gonna get detention if you were late again, so-" I said a little strain from the throbbing pain in my hand.

"So you punched the locker?" His blue eyes full of worry as I nodded. Turns out, it was Onceler's last tardy and luckily I told the teacher I was helping him try to open his locker which didn't budge with the result of me punching it. The teacher let Onceler slid, telling him to take me to the nurse.

Maybe that punch wasn't a good idea since I couldn't write for three weeks, BUT the good thing about this is that Onceler kindly helped me with the writing. Onceler started to feel more comfortable as we both laughed and talked about everything that was on our mind........except Onceler never mentioned the bulling.

"(Y/n), why did you REALLY punch that locker?" I heard Onceler ask as I ate my lunch, which I also shared with him. I smiled. "Because I didn't want you to get detention for being late." "Why?" I looked at him as he leaned his head on his hand. "What do you mean?"

"I meant, why did you hurt yourself for me?" "Your my friend, actually my best friend Oncie." Onceler smiled. "Thank you." We both liked to get to class early when it was still lunch so we headed to our lockers.

"Did you finish writing for our project, Oncie?" I asked, feeling bad I didn't get to really help because my hand was still bandaged up. "Yeah, I did and don't feel bad (Y/n). You had the ideas and I wrote them so you are helping." I smiled.

He was so kind and loy- SLAM! My eyes widened, closing my locker to see the guys back again. "He talks guys!" They laughed. I fumed and tapped the main guy's shoulder. "Hey! Leave him alone!" He turned but rolled his eyes and went back to Onceler, slamming him on the locker.

"HEY YOU JOCK!" When he turned, I punched him hard in the face and I bite my lip. I had hit him with my already hurt hand, but at least I broke his nose. "You tramp!"

Suddenly, I saw a fist and I felt my head hit something hard after I got punched. I heard a bunch of voices like teachers, then Norma's. "(Y/n)?! Are you okay?" Everything was fuzzy, then the last thing I saw was blue eyes.

"(Y/n)! We need to get her to the hospital!"

----------------------------------------------

(I don't know if I should make a third part. Hopefully I will by the way, thank you guys for reading, votes, and comments! )