~*Chapter 1*~

AN:BEFORE YOU READ, PLEASE READ THIS. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BY MYSELF I DID'D HAVE A EDITOR THIS TIME BUT I DID MY BEST. BUT IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO FIX THEM. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. MOST OF THE PICS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE ARE JUST RANDOM 1D PICS I TRIED TO FIND BETTER ONES BUT GOT ANNOYED..SORRY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*
I don't know when or how it happened. He's not only my best friend who is in fact straight with a girlfriend but he's my bosses son. But I'm deeply in love with Louis Tomlinson. I don't know what to do. Luckily I've not really had to deal with him finding out he's been in Milan at the Versace headquarters with his dad, and I've been here in London but he just txt me and his plane lands in an hour I'm paceing around my living room shouting at one of best friends.

Niall and I are both models for Versace we both instantly clicked with the CEO'S son.  Me and Louis have always been closer to each other in our little circle of friends that consist of Zayn who is also model. Zayn's also the of boyfriend Liam his dad also works at Versace and last but certainly not least he's Liam's boyfriend.

"Damn calm down Harry" Niall says " Calm down? How in the fook am I suppose to calm down?" I yell. "You've known Louis' for what, close to 7 years now? Just talk to him." Niall says.   "NO! He can't know about this. He's straight with a girlfriend. Niall you have to promise me you won't say anything to him or any of the other boys," I say. "But Harr-" Niall starts but I cut him off with a look that says "You tell and I kill you.

It's true we had known each other for close to 7 years and we've always been closer than any of the other guys but I just come to realization with help of my sister Gemma that I'm in love with him. "Ok" Niall wines "I think your making a big mistake but I'll keep your secret. Question though how do you figure on keeping it from Louis you all are joined at the hip and he can tell when your lying , Rember when you tried to surprise him and come home from the states early? He could tell you weren't telling the truth just from talking to you on FaceTime,"He reminds me.

"I don't know it's gonna be hard but I don't want to tell him and screw our freindship up." Niall just rolls his eyes "I'm here for you Haz but will you at least think about telling him?" Niall ask. "Will that make you shut up?" I ask "Yes" he says with a smirk. "Ok whatever I'll think about it, Happy?" I ask.

"Yes" Niall says. I've already thought about it and I'm not telling Louis but Niall doesn't have to know that I just had to tell him something to get him to shut up. "I assume Louis coming over when he lands?" Niall ask "Yeah him and Liam are gonna pick up Zayn. Louis said if he heard one more time about how much he missed him he was throwing him out of plane without a parachute" I laugh.

"He's really been that bad?" Niall asks "Apparently." I say. Well you want me to kick your arse at fifa while we wait?"he teases. "Your on Horan and let's see who kicks who's arse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments