~*Chapter 8*~

*Louis' POV*
I pulled up to my house almost running in the garage door because I was so mad. The bad the thing is I know I don't have the right to be mad. Harry has the the right to have his own life. But it's like  he's replacing me as his best friend. I dread tomorrow seeing them like Harry and I used to be. It's weird how fast things can change. I'm not really hungry tonight so I go in and straight to bed. But I didn't get but a couple of hours of sleep I kept tossing and turning.

The next morning I get to the shoot just to see Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Ashton getting out of the car. And soon enough I see Zayn running over to me jumping in my arms. "Get your arms off from my fiancée" Liam says with a smile. Making me do a double take "uh what?" I ask as Zayn extends his arm showing me a beautiful engagement ring.

"Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you!" I tell them taking Zayn's hand and looking at the ring. "It's beautiful Liam. Who helped you pick it out." I joke "No a better a question is why did I not know anything about this?" Sounding a little bit hurt. "Well to answer your question  no one helped me picked it out jackarse. And the reason you didn't know about it is because I wasn't planning on doing it last night." He tells me as Harry and Ashton walk up to us.

"I'm guessing you heard the good news?" Harry ask. "Yep, my little Payno's leaving the nest." I joke as I take a drink of my water. "Well Ashton and I are taking them out to dinner tonight. Just Them,me,Ashton,Niall,and you if your in? He ask. As he throws is arm around Ashton's shoulders making my stomach feel weird.

"Louis,Louis? You ok?" Harry ask worry clear in is voice. "Oh yeah I'm in sorry I slept like shit last night. But we better get inside." I tell everyone. I see Ashton pick up Harry's duffle bag, "I got it your to pretty to have to carry stuff" he winks. Making me stomp my way inside.

Today day was awful I can't deny it anymore I like Harry more than just a friend,but I've screwed things up. He's into this Ashton dude. And what makes me even more mad is Ashton's nice I know it doesn't make much sense,but I guess if Harry's gonna like someone that's not me. In return making me hate them why do they have to be so nice. It'd be a lot easier to hate him.

I decided to take Eleanor as a to guest to what I guess you'd call Liam and Zayn's engagement party. Even though we're not having to date anymore, and we're being seen out in public less and and less she's still a good friend. I just told her the boys and I were going out tonight and ask if she wanted to go. Of course I told her the reason why we were going out. We were currently walking up to Harry's front door. Liam,Zayn and what's his face were already here but I wasn't ready for what I saw when I opened the front door.

*Harry's POV*
"I just saw Louis pull up" Zayn says looking at Ashton and I. "Ooook... we needed to know this why?" I ask jokingly. "Well because smart arse, you all need kick it up notch. I'm talking snogging thats's if Calum's ok with it?" Zayn says looking at Ashton. "Yeah he's ok with it. I just didn't wanna make Harry uncomfortable. I realize he knows it's all for show but that's still a pretty dick move." Ashton says with smile .

"Thank you Ashton for considering my feeling which is more than I can say for some people in this room." I say looking at Zayn making Ashton laugh. "1st Hazza don't be picking on my fiancé when he trying to help you." Liam says coming up behind Zayn wrapping his arm around his waist. "And 2nd Louis' coming up the walk and he's not alone. El's with him." He says with sorrow in his eyes. It's like I'm paralyzed but as soon as I hear the doorknob start to turn I jump on Ashton's lap snogging the day lights out of him, until Louis clears his thought.

"Oh sorry these lips are irresistible" I tell him with a fake laugh just to make sure he believed me. "Yeah, well are we all ready?" He ask.
"Yeah, who's driving" Niall ask coming from the hallway. "Ashton and I will meet you there." I say as I grab his hand "Come on babe." I say realizing what just slipped out of my mouth. When we get in to his car I break. "What the fook did I just do? I'm so sorry." I tell him still bawling my eyes out.

"Ok Harry 1st off calm down." He says as he pulls over at a random store. "2nd you did nothing wrong. And did you see his face. It was priceless,"He assures me. "But Ashton you have a boyfriend,"I tell  him starting to cry again. "Yes your right I do and if you were to do anything more kiss me he'd probably kick your arse" he jokes but I can tell their some truth to it.

"But Harry I told him everything before I left now calm down,"he smiles. "Thanks you Ashton can I ask you something?" I ask nervousness clear in my voice. "Shoot" he laughs. "Could we FaceTime Calum real quick? I'd just feel more comfortable." I ask, not looking him in the eyes. "Sure he's been wanting to talk to you anyway but we have to hurry we have to meet the other guys" he says pulling out his phone.

He quickly finds the contact he looking for. It only rings like twice when a handsome guy around our age answers. He has black hair, tan skin close to color of Zayn's and brown eyes. "Hey Baby is everything ok?" Calum ask in his strong Australian accent. "Yeah everything's fine babe but I do have someone here that needs to talk to you." I instantly feel my palms getting sweaty and like I'm fixing to throw up. I take the phone from Ashton and instantly start yelling in the phone.

"I'M SO SORRY IT WASN'T ASHTON'S FAULT I KISSED HIM PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON HIM CAUSE I'M AN IDIOT!" I yell in the phone a few tears making their way down my cheek. "Harry, Harry I've not met you in person but I have met Zayn and I can already tell your a good person. I knew what I was getting into, Ashton came and talked to me about this plan of Zayn's now calm down. As long as all your doing is kissing I'm fine. And also I want the idiot back when I move down there in couple of weeks,"he says making me laugh.

"In fact I'm looking forward to meeting you. Now go get that man of yours" he says with a wink. "Thanks Calum and I'm looking forward to meeting you too, and thanks for everything,"I tell him. "Your welcome now if you'll hand me back to dumb dumb I'll tell him we've sorta all this out" he says with wink making me laugh. But before I can hand the phone to Ashton he grabs it from my hand.

"Ok 1st you call me an idiot then you call me dumb dumb?" He ask "Yeah but it's alright cause your my idiotic dumb dumb" he says with a smile. "I love you but that was so sappy" Ashton laughs making me grin. "I know but the truth is truth. But I gotta go Luke and Michael are over here making gaging faces. They don't understand what real love is. I love you baby. I love you too can't wait to see you. I'll FaceTime you tonight."Ashton says hanging the phone up with a smile, bigger than I've ever seen him smile.

"So are you ok now?" He ask. "Yeah I guess, and hey Ashton,"I say as he starts pulling out of store parking lot. "Yeah?" He ask looking at me in confusion. "Your a really lucky guy. Calum seems super nice and sweet." I tell him " He is and I know I'm lucky" he smiles to himself as we pull up to restaurant. I see the boys are already here waiting for us outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments