~*Chapter 10*~

*Louis' POV*
"Hey guys"I say getting out of the car. "Where's Harry and Niall?" I ask confused I got txt from him last night saying that he'd meet me at the shoot. So I just assumed Liam and Zayn were going to get them. "I don't know maybe they wanted to drive this morning." Zayn says right at that moment I see a car pull in and I hope what I'm thinking is wrong. Ashton pulls up next to us and my stomach drops, when I see Harry. He's the most handsome person I've ever seen and the fact that Ashton is making him laugh instead of me it hurts so bad. " Oh hey guys" Zayn says. "Hey" they both greeted walking closer. I didn't know what to do I felt like I was on the verge of tears.

Next thing I know Niall is speeding into the lot.
"What the fook Styles? You didn't even wake me to tell me you were leaving. Last thing we said last night was that we were riding together, but, I wake up to find you gone." Niall says getting out of the car and walking off not bothering to talk to any of the rest of us. You can tell he's pissed.

"Harry you left without telling Niall? When you all were suppose to ride together?" I ask him "I meant to leave a note I just forgot. It's not like I meant to" he huffs and him and Ashton head inside to the shoot. Zayn and Liam look at me both shrugging . "Come on mate or we're gonna be late" Zayn says grabbing Liam's hand. "I'll meet you in there."
"Ok" they say in unison.

When I see Liam and Zayn go inside I grab my phone from my pocket. "El I'll be done with work at 1:00pm if you're still up to go to Harry's?" I say through the phone. "Yeah I told you I'd help you but why the urgency?" She ask. "Can I explain when I pick you up? I don't really wanna talk about it right know." I tell her as feel a tear fall down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away before going inside.

"Well lads are we doing the usual" I ask. As we're walking to the car. "Yeah of course why not?" Niall ask. "Where're you going?" Niall asked confused. "Oh I have to go get El so I'll meet you at your house in about 30-40 minutes." I tell them before getting in the car and pulling out before they have chance to say anything.

As I'm driving I can't help the tears that make their way out. Which Makes Eleanor gasp when she opens the doors. "What happen?" She asked worry clear in her eyes. "Eleanor, Harry's never gonna feel the way I feel. I mean look at him not only is he the sexiest man I've ever laid my eyes on but, he sweet and caring. What would someone like that want this?" I ask motioning to my body.

She takes a deep breath and I think she's gonna hug me but instead she wacks me in the back of the head. "Oi! WHAT THE FOOK WAS THAT FOR?" I ask rubbing my head. "LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU ARE ONE OF SWEETEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET! Now calm down and tell me what happened?" She ask.

"Ok well when the boy's have a shoot and I'm supervising it 9 outta 10 times I go and get Harry and Niall. And that's what I was gonna do today but last night I got a txt saying he'd meet me at the shoot." I say wiping my eyes. "Well I didn't think much of it. I just thought Liam and Zayn are going to get them, or him and Niall are driving their self.
Well when I got there Liam and Zayn where already standing outside. I ask them where the others were but they thought the same thing that him and Niall were driving their selves. But then....." I say starting to cry harder.

"Take your time."Eleanor says patting my hand. I take deep breath "Ashton pulled up and guess who's in the car with him?" I ask "Oh and that's not even really the worse part." I tell her making her confused. "Well after standing outside of the shoot for about 10 minutes Niall pulled up pissed, apparently him and Harry were gonna drive to the shoot today but I guess Ashton txt him last night or something. He left without even telling Niall didn't leave him a note didn't wake him or anything, this isn't the Hazza I know and love more than life it's self." I tell her as more tears begin to escape my eyes.

"Ok Lou I'm a hopeless romantic you know that,"She says wiping tears from my cheeks. "Ok, I thought about it all last night and I've got a plan it's little extreme ,but if your up for it, It may help you. You in?"She ask "If theirs a chance I can hold Harry for even just one second I'm in" I tell her.

"Ok well 1st of off if you ever make fun of me for being a hopeless romantic again I will slap you! Cause after that speech you have no room to talk!" She tells me with a smirk making me go red. "Ok whatever I just want Harry. Now what's your plan?" I ask. "Ok ok calm down. You all are planning to go to Harry's right like that's where we're going right? She ask making me nod in confusion. "Ok, well call and tell them you can't make it" she says with smirk. "Ok but why?" I ask taking my phone out. "Gosh men are idiots," She says to herself. "Ok when you came to get me what did you tell them?" She ask," The truth I just said I'm going to get El." I say a little confused. "Exactly so when you blow them off they'll think your spending time with me." She tells me as I put my phone back in my pocket after sending a txt to Liam.

"Ok so what now?" I ask. "Let's go to a park or something and take some pictures," And here's the hard part. "The picture we take you need to upload them Instagram,"she says.
"WHAT!" I yell. "Lou calm down think of it this way. If Harry was to post pictures of him and Ashton how jealous would you be?" She ask. "Ok point taken where are we going?" I ask as I start to pull out. "The park?"she says. "Ok El I'm trusting you I hope this works."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments