~*Chapter 13*~

*Ashton's POV (surprise)*
As Harry, Niall and I pulled into the airport I see Eleanor. And I can instantly feel Harry tense up. "Harry it'll be ok. Now we have week to get you your man I'm no longer available after that." I say, Making Harry look at me confused. "Calum meeting me in New York, unfortunately he'll miss fashion week but we can keep it up till then,"I tell him patting his shoulder. " I owe you all sooo much. Even if it doesn't work I never would have never had a chance without you, and without Calum being so understanding,"He tells me with tears in is eyes.

"Theirs a way you can make it up to me. When we do our fake breakup let's make it mutual. I like hanging out with you guys,"I tell him with a hopeful smirk. Making him laugh. "You don't think I'd already thought of that? "He ask returning my smirk. "Ok don't be smartarse Styles! Now let's go so we can do this. They'll be time's when it's hard but in the end hopefully it'll all pay off.

........

*Harry's POV*
It's the last night of fashion week and to be honest I'm glad. I've hated every minute of it. I looked passed the curtian and my eyes instantly landed on Louis with Eleanor sitting beside him. "I'm sorry" Zayn says walking up behind me. "Zayn, if I hadn't done this I never would have known. Plus I made 2 new friends." I Say grabbing Ashton's hand.

"I'm not gonna lie and say it doesn't hurt cause to be truful it hurts like a bitch, but now I guess I try my best to look at him as only a friend,"I tell Zayn as a few tears slip out. "Well he doesn't know what he's missing,"Ashton says, when he over hears our  conversation. "I'm not joking I know we we're only fake dating if even though we never said we were boyfriends. But whoever does get you is a lucky guy! Also the one time we kissed it was a good kiss" Ashton says with a wink. "Oi guys their fixing to call us on the runway" Niall says.

Zayn was called first he was. modeling a leather jacket with gold on the bottom and around the collar and sleeves.

 modeling a leather jacket with gold on the bottom and around the collar and sleeves

Next was Niall's he was modeling a yellow shirt with brown designs.

It was getting closer to my turn and I wasn't looking forward to it

It was getting closer to my turn and I wasn't looking forward to it. To walk down the runway and see Eleanor with Louis. I'm not telling any of the guys but I'm considering seeing if Versace will transfer me, it's just too painful. After Niall comes back it's Ashton's turn to walk. His is a colorful shirt with yellow, purple and little orange.

Unfortunately I'm next I'm wearing a beautiful black suit with a zipper instead of buttons

Unfortunately I'm next I'm wearing a beautiful black suit with a zipper instead of buttons. Any other time I'd be so excited to model such a beautiful piece of clothing, but right now I just want it to be over. I wanna go back to my hotel and cry myself to sleep.

As I walk on to the runway I see Louis and Eleanor in the front row

As I walk on to the runway I see Louis and Eleanor in the front row. She talking to one of the singers from BTS. I don't know what one, I was busy trying to blink back the tears that threatened to spill. As soon as I was backstage they spilled like a waterfall.

"Hey hey it's ok we'll go to the after party and have some fun" Niall says throwing his arm around me. "No Niall you go have fun I'm just not in the mood,"I tell him wiping my eyes. "Well we'll get bottle of wine and and watch some movies" he offers. "No you go have fun I just wanna be alone for awhile, you go have a good time for the both of us" I tell him with a sad smile. "Ok I'll go, but if you need anything you better call me promise?" He ask "I promise and Niall, thanks I love ya." I tell him giving him a big hug.

"No thanks needed, and I love ya too mate. You'll make it through this and I'll be with you every step of the way,"He says. "Well I'm gonna hurry and get out of here before Lou comes back here." I tell him as I get my stuff from backstage and hurry to the limo they have waiting for me.

*Louis' POV *
"What's wrong?" El ask on our way to the after party. "I just gotta do it. If he doesn't feel the same I'm not losing anything,"I tell her ,ok Louis calm down. "Ok sorry, but I gotta tell Harry I can't take it anymore, but thanks for your help." I tell her as we pull up to the hotel,we're staying at and the after party is.

After about an hour of of looking for Harry I don't find him, but I find Niall. "Where's Haz" I shout over the music. "He was sleepy so he went ahead upstairs." He says as a girl grabs him and pulls him to the the makeshift dance floor."Fook I had to screw everything up." I mumble to myself and I feel the tears building up.

I finally make it through all the people and  straight to the loo and lock myself in one of the stalls. After a few minutes of crying my eyes out I hear the door open. And the voice I heard was familiar "Gosh Calum I missed you so much." It was Ashton and he was with another guy. "I don't know how I lasted so long without you."Ashton wines as I hear him and the guy start to snog. I could feel myself getting angrier.

"So the whole thing with Harry is over?" The guy's who's name is apparently named Calum ask. I felt my self getting angrier by the the second. "Ye.." I bust the door open scaring both of them. "Out of the people you picked Harry to play?I ask pushing him and getting incredibly close to his face. "Louis calm down I didn't play Harry. I promise just let me explain." I look at him and huff. "Ok, because I trust Zayn and your his friend I'll listen" I tell him taking a step back. "I warn you that if you've done something mean to Harry, I'll pound you both into the floor." I tell him.

"Ok Louis first I want you to know I feel bad doing this. But seeing as I don't want my face punched in, it sorta seems like the only choice. Plus you look like you could use the good news,"He says.  "Ashton I'm losing my patience" I tell him making him laugh. "Are you an idiot?" Calum ask before Ashton can even start talking. "I'm sorry?"I ask confused.

"I can't keep quiet anymore, and I've only met Harry though FaceTime but he's a sweetheart,"Calum tells me his voice on verge of yelling. "Wait, he knows about you?" I ask confused. "Yes, Louis this is my boyfriend Calum. Harry talked to him. But Louis it was all fake he never liked me, he loves you."Ashton tells me and thankfully catches me when I almost fall over. "You ok mate?" He ask "Harry really loves me? But what you got his pool table fixed and everything." I tell him not wanting to get my hopes up. "No,I didn't Liam did evidently him and Zayn had a go at it, and some bodily fluids got on the pool table." He says with a wink. "Lo..." I didn't hear what else he said before I running out of the Loo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments