~*Chapter 7*~

*Zayn's POV*
"I'm so proud of you baby" Liam tells me after we drop Ashton off and are headed home. "What'd you mean?" I ask "The way your helping Harry. I find it quite sexy." He says with smirk . "We'll I sorta felt like I owed it to him." I tell him making Liam give me a confused look. "What'd you mean?" he ask taking my hand.

I take breath "ok well I never told you but I was in love with you for at a least year before we starting dating. He's who'd I'd go to, to vent and sometimes cry to when you were dating that girl Maya, and you seemed so happy." I tell him looking down at my lap playing with my fingers. "Aww baby I had feelings for you too. We were both just to dumb to tell the other one. Now that we have though you wanna go inside and have some fun." He ask with a smirk. "Most definitely" I laugh.

As soon as we're inside Liam slams me up against the door. "I can't believe I could of had you a year earlier" he tells me while kissing my neck. "Let's not waste anymore time" I tell him making him picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom. "I love you" he says as he lays me down on the bed and kissing up my neck. "I love you too more than anything." I tell him reaching for the hem of his shirt. He pulls his shirt off and even though this isn't the first time we've had sex I'm always at aww by his body.

He connects our lips working his way into my mouth. Only parting long enough to pull my shirt off. "Gosh Liam I need you hurry the fook up." I moan making him laugh and reaching for the button on my jeans and pulling them and my boxer off all at once. When he gets off the bed to strip down I turn over to the bedside table and get a condom and the lube. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I see him start to slick up his fingers. "You ready baby" he ask placing kisses on my thighs. "Yeah most definitely" I tell him hopeing he'll hurry up and give me some kind of relief. I feel him start to nudge past the my entrance makeing me moan. 

"Gosh baby no matter how many times I open you up your always so tight !" He says making us both moan. "Fook Liam more, more, please" I moan "calm down I got you" he says pressing more kisses to my any part of my body he can reach. "LIAM!" I moan when I'm surprised by him putting in two more fingers. And hitting my prostate dead on.

"I'm ready I just need you!!" I tell him. He pulls his fingers out and starts to reach for condom, when I think of something. "Hey babe, what if we didn't use a condom we're both clean we know that. I mean we can if your more comfortable I'd just like to feel all of you." He looks at me with with lust in eyes. "Sure I'm ok with it." He says reaching over to grab lube and slicking himself up.

"FOOK!" We both moan as Liam starts to push in. "Damn Zayn you feel so good and you look so sexy." He say making me smile. "You can start moving ." I tell him and I immediately feel him pull half way out just to push back in not to rough but not easy either. He begins kissing my neck and shoulders leaving marks that I know the makeup artist aren't gonna be to happy about. "Im gonna cum" I warn "Me too" he answer "I love you so much." He says sending me over the edge him following soon after.

He Falls on the bed beside me we lay their for good 10 minutes before he says anything. "Hey Zayn?" He ask fear clearly in his voice. "Yeah, what's wrong." I ask worried "Nothing's wrong but, I was gonna wait till after fashion week but if I don't say it now I think I might explode." He tells me.

"Liam your scaring me what is it?" I ask worriedly and see him reach for something in his nightstand droor "Zayn will you marry me?" He ask showing me a beautiful ring.  "Oh my gosh Liam of course I will!" I answer lugging at him and connecting our lips has he finds my left hand and slides the beautiful ring on my finger.

  "Oh my gosh Liam of course I will!" I answer lugging at him and connecting our lips has he finds my left hand and slides the beautiful ring on my finger

"I love you so much Mr. fiancé" I tell him looking at the ring "I love you too Mr. fiancé hey I like the sound of that. Next time someone says do you have boyfriend. I'm gonna say no but I do have a fiancé. He says wrapping his arms around me before we both fall asleep with smiles on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments