~*Chapter 3*~

*Zayn's POV*
When the door closes behind Liam I turn to Harry. "Ok I'm not stupid so what the fook's  going on?" I ask. Seeing his and Niall's eye get so wide I'm afraid they might pop out. "W-what do you mean?" Harry stutters.

"Harry I know it's not fashion week that has you acting weird. You're Harry Styles you could care less about what people think ,as long as you're happy with yourself. So tell me what going on. I stayed here tonight cause I was worried about you. So you better tell me. Because I could be lying under my boyfriend," I say.

"Ok ok I don't need those pictures in my mind,"he interrupts. "So your going to tell me what's going on? Why you lied to the boys?" I ask "Yeah I guess but Zayn you can't tell anyone!! The only other person that knows is Niall. You promise you won't say anything not even to Liam?" He ask worry clear in his voice. I nod " Come on let's go sit down." He says nodding toward the leaving room.

"Ok Haz now what's going on?" I ask, After we've made our way to living room. "GIVE HIM TIME!" Niall snaps. "Ok sorry Haz I just want to help you. And the only way to that is if you tell me what's up." "IminlovewithLouis" he says all in one go and so fast I can't understand him. His breathing start to pick up. I take his hand in mine.

"Ok Harry just breathe. Calm down and take your time." He looks at me with tears beginning to stream down his cheek "I-l'm in love w-with L-Louis." He sobs. "I know." I tell him making his eyes go wide.

"What? How do you know?" He ask "Harry the way you look at him like he's your whole world. Like I said before I'm not stupid,"I tell him with smile. "Zayn what am I supposed to do? He's straight with a girlfriend that's freaking coming tomorrow. I can't handle this please help me,"He says has his breathing picking up again.

"Ok Harry you've got to calm down please. Harry have you said anything to Louis?" I ask "NO! ZAYN YOU PROMISED!" He yells. "I know calm down if you don't want me to say anything I won't, but how do you know? He might feel the same way. You don't know till you try,"I tell him "Zayn he's straight with a girlfriend,"He says looking down fiddling with his fingers.

"Harry seeing you and Louis together is like something I've never seen in my life. And maybe he's not gay but he's certainly not completely straight. Now weather he's realized that yet I don't know. But I will say I catch him looking at you the same way you look at him. And as far as the Elenore thing goes I'm gonna tell you something that Liam told me." I say taking a deep breath.

"Harry, El and Louis broke up about 2 months ago. But because Versace is doing wardrobe for her new movie. His dad and her agent wanted them to be seen together or something." I tell him making Niall laugh and their mouths to fall open. "Haz I'll help you the best I can and maybe by the time we go to New York for fashion week you'll be going with a boyfriend,"I say.

"I'm scared I'll loose him as a friend and yeah it hurts but having half of him is better than having none of him."Harry tells me has his tears start again. "Harry I can't imagine what you're going through. But you know you're never gonna be happy with just half of him. As bad as it would hurt to loose him which I don't think would ever happen. You gotta take a chance. Now will you let me help you?" I ask.

"Yeah I guess your right,"He blows wiping at his eyes. "Ok well let's not worry about it right now, let me think. I've got some ideas but I might need Liam's help to execute them can I please tell him?" I ask with pleading eyes. "I guess, just make sure he doesn't tell Louis. If anybody tells him it needs to be me,"He answers. "I will now let's sit back and watch another movie get our mind off of things,"I say pulling him into a hug.

*Liam's POV *
I woke the next morning to my phone ringing. I roll over looking at the caller ID it's Zayn. "Morning baby is everything ok it's only 9:00am" I ask with a concerned voice."Yeah everythings fine but I called for two things. One is I missed you and wanted to hear your sexy morning voice. Two is me and Harry need to talk to you before Louis comes over. So make sure your here by like 11:00am. I miss you so much I wouldn't be mad if you came before that,"He hints. "I miss you too. I'll be over in about 45 minutes let me take a quick shower and wake up. And Zayn should I be worried?" I ask

"Oh no it nothing bad in fact it's good. But remember Louis CAN NOT know you're coming,"He's says. "Ok" I say confused. "Don't worry baby it'll make sense when you get here. I love and miss you." He says making me smile "l love you more than anything Zaynie. I'll see you soon sweetheart." After getting off the phone I head to the bathroom and take a shower and have  a quick wank while thinking of certain raven haired man that stole my heart." 

When I got to Harry's house he was on the couch bawling his eyes out. "Saying that theirs no way he'd feel the same way." I didn't understand what he was talking about till Zayn took me outside on the deck and explained everything. "Ok so what's the plan."I ask as I pull him close by his waist.

"Well we have shoot tomorrow and theirs supposed to be a new male model. Ashton Irwin I've worked with him before so I was gonna txt him and see if he'd help us get Louis jealous. What'd ya think?" He ask "I think I'm dating the smartest guy in the world." I tell him connecting our lips. As he swings his leg over my lap so he's straddling me. I lick my way into his mouth listening to the beautiful sounds falling from his lips. I start making my way down his neck when my phone rings.

"FOOK" I yell making Zayn laugh. I take my phone from my pocket holding it up so Zayn can see it's Louis. "Answer it" Zayn says. "Hello" I answer into the phone "Hey mate I'm fixing to go get El then going to Harry's you want me swing by and get you?" Louis ask making me laugh.

"Mate I'm way ahead of you. The love of my life was here did you honestly think I could stay away for very long,"I laugh smiling down at Zayn. "You're right well I'll see you all in about an hour" he says. "Alright well we're here. See ya in a hour" I tell him. Before hanging up.

"He'll be here in an hour" I tell Zayn. "Ok let's go tell the boys the plan" he says trying to get up. "Oh no you don't I had to sleep by myself last night so your not getting up till you give me at least one more kiss. I tell him with a smirk. And close the distance between us connecting our lips. I waste no time slipping my tongue into his mouth. "Gosh I love you how did I get so lucky?" I say pulling back trying to catch my breath. "I ask myself that everyday how you got so lucky" he jokes. Getting up and and reaching his hand out. "HEY!" I laugh.

"You know I'm joking now come on let's go tell the boys the plan." He say's placing one last quick kiss to lip's before going inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments