~*Chapter 4*~

*Harry's POV*
"I don't know If I wanna do this Louis knows when I lie" I tell them in a panicked voice. "Harry do you want Louis?" Zayn ask making nod. "And about the lying you have to keep your eye on the prize. Then Louis won't know. He can't tell when I've lied to him." He says with smile.

"You've lied to Louis and he didn't catch you? He's like human lie detector,"I ask in disbelief. "Yeah I've sorta lied to all of you well except Liam," he say looking back at Liam with smile. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "Well Liam and I had been dating for a month before we told you all." He says leaving Niall and I dumbfounded. "OH MY GOSH!" Niall yells

"Hell Niall I know it's shock but you don't have to give everyone a heart attack" He says with a laugh. "No that's not what I'm talking about. Do you remember the month before you told us?" Niall ask making Zayn nod his head "Well their was one night we were all here Louis,Harry and I went to kitchen to get snacks and stuff and we came back you all were gone. We found you in the game room sorta fixing your clothes. You told us you had to talk to Liam about something work related and I didn't think much of it then, but now,"Niall says with accusing eyes.

"But the next day Harry and I went in there to play pool and their was a white colored stain on the felt. Once again I didn't think much of it but with this new information I'm rethinking things." Niall says with a knowing smirk. My eye got so wide I was afraid they were gonna pop out. Liam and Zayn got as red as stop sign.

"Yeah we may have had sex on your pool table."He says scratching the back of his neck. "WHAT THE FOOK ZAYN!" I yell "Sorry he's just so irristable I mean look how sexy he is." He says making Liam go even more red and hide his face in Zayn's neck. "But back to business if you want Louis than you're gonna have to work with me so are you in?" He ask "Yeah I guess I'll give it shot under one condition,"I tell him. "Which is? "That you two have my pool table refelted,"I say making Zayn and Liam laugh.

"Of course Haz. Ok well Louis will be here in probably about 20 minutes. And I'm gonna start talking about Ashton tonight, like just how he's cute and that you should go for it. Little things like that. Ok?" He ask. "Ok" I tell him feeling my breathing pick up. "But Harry if this is even gonna come close to working you have to calm down. And you have act like your really interested in Ashton. Ok?" He ask. "I know I'm just nervous,"I tell him putting my head in my hands.

"Haz Zayn,Niall, and I are all here for you,"Liam pipes in. "Thanks guys I don't know what I'd do without you." About five minutes later their's a knock on the door. My heartbeat instantly picks up."Ok I can do this I tell myself.

"You got this" Liam says before going to opening the door. Revealing Louis and El. "Hi guys long time no see."Elenore says grabbing Louis' hand and walking past Liam into the house. When I see their hands I have such a mix of emotions. Part of me wants to crawl in to ball and cry till I fall asleep. The biggest part of me is jealous and I know then and there. That I had to do this, Zayn was right I was never gonna be happy with just having half of Louis. Once we're all sat in the living room catching up. Zayn looks at me and winks.

"Hey Harry" he says getting my attention. "Theirs a new model on shoot tomorrow. I actually worked with him in Paris last year. He's really nice and hot. Of course not as hot as my baby" he says laying back against Liam chest. "You should go for it. Then we could go on double dates" he says with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure let me meet him first of course. But I'm willingly to see where things go." I answer and see Louis stiffen out of the corner of eye. "Ok well I'm picking him up at his hotel in the morning and giving him a ride to the shoot. You want me to come get you?" He ask. "Sure" I answer. "I always give you ride,"Louis says sounding rather irritated. Which I'm sorry,did make me smile, and give me a little hope.

"I know but I'll see you at the shoot since you're supervising. But Zayn knows a hot guy he wants me to meet ,So why not?" I ask "Ok whatever" he huffs. "Ok well it's selted I'll be here around nine." Zayn tells me with wink making me roll my eyes. "Ok guys let's watch movie" Louis says in a rather hateful tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments