~*Chapter 9*~

*Louis's POV*
I'm still trying to coperhend what the hell happend at Harry's. When he runs past me out the door. "Where the fook are they? They left before we did, how did we beat them?" I ask clearly annoyed when I see Ashton pull up, and go around and opening Harry's door before he even has the chance. I see Harry grab his hand interlocking their fingers whispering something in Ashton's ear as they start to walk toward us.

"GOSH HARRY IT'S A GOOD THING MY DAD'S FRIENDS WITH THE FOOKING OWNER. WE ALMOST LOST OUR RESERVATION." I yell at him instantly feeling bad. Sorry guys we had to make a stop. "Yeah I'm sure you did." I say under my breath. "You all go in me and Lou will be in, in just a sec I need to talk to him for minute." Eleanor says with a smile. Once everyone is inside she looks at me shaking her head?

"What?" I ask. "You, that's what. I not stupid Louis. You have feelings for Harry. I mean I don't care I don't see you as anything more than good friend. But what I don't appreciate is you bringing me along to try and make him jealous I guess. I wouldn't have cared if you would've have just told me," She says still shaking her head. "Im sorry El I've never felt like this and nobody knows I have feeling for him except for you, so please don't say anything," I say.

I just don't know what to do, it looks like him and Ashton are getting pretty cozy. And as bad as I want to hate Ashton I can't cause he's actually really nice. He can't help it that I'm a fook up." I say pulling at my hair. " Ok Louis calm down here's what we're gonna do is go into Zuma and celebrate your friend's getting engagement. We'll figure something out, don't worry. She says fixing my hair.

We walk up to the receptionist  "Hi we're here with the Malik/Payne party,"I tell her with smile. "Oh ok they said to keep an eye out for you. Their upstairs do you need me to show you where? She ask "No thanks I think we can find it but thank you." I say making my way toward the steps.

As we get to the top of steps we can already see them in a booth in the corner

As we get to the top of steps we can already see them in a booth in the corner. Eleanor takes me by surprise by grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on my cheek. "Follow my lead she whispers" with a wink. When we got to table Ashton and Harry were looking too cuddly for my liking so I put my arm around her waist. Causing her to smirk.

"Shut up" I mumble to where only she can hear. Making her laugh. "What's so funny?" Niall ask. I immediately start to panic till Eleanor just laughs. "Oh nothing Louis' pouting cause he almost fell coming up the stairs and I laughed." She says making everyone laugh. "Smooth Tommo" Liam laughs pulling Zayn into his side. "Thanks for that El" I say sarcastically. "Anytime baby" she jokes.

"So what's everyone getting to eat?" I ask sliding into booth with Eleanor right beside me. "We'll I'm getting the Sake, it's a salmon dish." Ashton says looking at Harry. "What about you babe I'm gonna get the Pira Kara dofu to abokado" Harry answers cuddling in Ashton's side. "Ok Harry speak english. I tell him rather hatefully. Making Eleanor elbow me in my side. "It's tofu with Japanese herbs and stuff."

"I'm getting spicy beef tenderloin" Niall says "We're gonna split the chicken wings with sake, and maybe some dessert. Liam says. After what feels like the longest dinner of my life, I was on my way to take El back to her hotel when she breaks the silence. "So Lou like I said I'll help you, all I can at least and I think we should continue doing what we were doing tonight acting coupley and stuff. If your cool with it?" She ask "Yeah I mean what'd I have to loose?" I ask

"Ok so when are you seeing Harry again?" She ask with smirk. Well I'm in charge of the photo shoot him and Zayn are on and we usually go to his and Niall house after work. "Can I go with you to the shoot or is it a closed shoot." She ask "It's a closed shoot" I tell her.Ok that's fine in fact that might be a little better." She says with a smile making me look at her confused.

"How is that better." I ask "Because when you get off work you'll have to tell them you're coming to get me." And that'll make him even more jealous. "I hope you're right El I just want to be able call him mine.

*Harry's POV*
"WHAT THE FOOK ZAYN? I'M SORRY I REALIZE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF YOU LIFE, AND I'M HAPPY FOR YOU ALL BUT YOU TOLD ME EL AND LOUIS WERE JUST TOGETHER FOR SHOW. I scream as tears start to make their way down my cheek. "Ok Harry breath" he says leaning over the seat.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST SPENT AN HOUR AND HALF WATCHING THEM FLIRT BACK AND FORTH,"I scream. "I knew he'd never see me more than anything but a friend. And we pulled Ashton into this little plan of yours,"I say to him. "Well if you'll calm down and stop yelling at me I'll tell you how we're gonna fix this," He says wiping a tear from my cheek.

"And let me finish before you say anything ok?" He ask "ok" I nod. "Well 1st off I'm not too sure their not just doing it for show. I mean they didn't really flirt until he'd look over and see you Ashton holding hands, or flirting. 2nd off I think you should continue with the plan I mean their nothing to loose only something to gain,"He tells me. "What did you see them tonight." I start to protest. "You said you'd let me finish." He tells me raising his hand. "Ok go ahead,"I huff.

He huffs. "Ok where was I" he ask himself. "Oh right the plan 3rd maybe amp it to the max. Like hell if he's coming to pick you up for a shoot let Ashton Already be there. His mind will do the rest of the work. Now we'll be leaving in a little more than a week for New York, and if you all aren't together by then I'll leave you alone. But it's up to you two " he says gesturing between me and Ashton. "I'll support you whatever you do,"Zayn says cuddling into Liam. "We both will" Liam says.

"Well I'm game,"Ashton says. "Ok" I guess huff. "I mean like you said I don't have anything to loose. "Ok Louis usually comes gets you for shoots unless it's me or Niall are going too right? " Zayn ask making me making me nod "Is he planning to come get you for tomorrow's shoot?" He ask "I don't know he didn't say anything. But that could be just because he know's you and Niall are both working this shoot,"I answer.

"Well txt him that Ashton's taking you,"He says. "If that's alright with you Ashton?" He ask "Yeah it's fine. I told you I'd do what I could." Ashton says making me smile. "Thank you" I tell him. "No biggie" he nods as we pull into the driveway." Ok well I'll see you in morning 9:00am." He tells me as we're getting out of the car. "And I know I've said it a million times but thank you." I tell him with a smile " Harry if you thank me again I'm gonna go tell Louis the whole plan" he jokes making me raise my hands in defeat.

"Niall do you want us to come get you in morning? Or do you wanna drive?" Zayn ask. "I'll just drive." Niall answers. "Ok but Ashton's coming to get Harry at 9:00am I have an idea that may help sell this a little," Liam says making Niall and I both look at him confused. "What if you show up at like 9:45am a little irritated with Harry like he just left you cause he decided to ride Ashton?" He ask Niall "Yeah I can do that" Niall answers with smile. "Well then lads I'll see you in morning and we'll see where this leads us."Zayn says as him and Liam both give us hugs. And wish me luck. Gosh I'm so fooking nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments