~*Chapter 14*~

*Harry's POV*
Ok I think to myself as sit on the bed, my tears never letting up. "I can do this." I tell myself.

My Friends' episode gets interrupted by a bagging on my door. As I open the door I'm surprised when Louis comes flying into the room. "Lou what's wrong? I ask trying to cover up the fact that I've been crying.

"WHATS WRONG? WHATS WRONG?" He yells pacing back and forth. "WELL WHERE THE FOOK DO I BEGIN? I'VE BEEN MISERABLE ALL MONTH YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I HAD TO WATCH YOU WITH ASHTON! AND COME TO FIND OUT YOU'RE IN FOOKIN LOVE WITH ME! He continues yelling.

"OK I'M SORRY THAT I FELL FOR YOU! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CARE YOU HAVE FOOKIN EL!"I tell him as the tears start up again. "Just don't, I'll leave you all alone. In fact when we go back home I'm gonna see if they can transfer me.I thought I could still be around you but as of right now it hurts to much,"I say wiping my eyes. "You don't have to worry about it anymore." I tell him. "Harry is that really what you think I want?" He ask coming up and standing in front of me.

"I assume.. you're with her not me."I tell him as more tears escape my eye. "Harry if you'll shut up for a minute I wanna tell you I love you. And yes more than friend." He says whispering the last part.

"You do?" I ask hoping I'm not dreaming. "Of course what's not to love about you? You're the sweetest person in the whole world. And on top of that you're sexy as hell." I tell him making him laugh.

"What about El?" I ask as he takes my hand. "Harry, I've not been with El for almost 2 months. It seems you and I both had the same idea to make the other one jealous,But Harry,"He says  grabbing my hands getting my attention. "El doesn't compare to you,"He says wiping tears from my cheeks.

"Harry I got 2 questions 1 will you be my boyfriend,and 2 can I kiss you all ready?"He ask  bringing his hand to my cheek. "Yes, to both. I laugh. When Louis closes the gap between us my stomach erupts in fireworks. I just can't believe this.

Louis wraps me in his arms pulling me close as possible ,that sends shivers all the way down my body. I feel his tongue swipe over my bottom lip, asking for access.I just smile into kiss and ignore it.

"Oh we have a tease on our hands,"Louis says leaving love bites down my neck. "Louis?" I ask pushing him away a bit. "Yes love? Is something wrong? Are you having second thoughts I'd never pressure you into anything. You know that right?" He ask with a worried look.

"Yes of course I know that. But I wanna make sure your doing this is because you love me. Not because I've been spending more time with Ashton. I've gotta know that the love you feel for me is the same I feel for you. I can't stand us waking up in the morning and you saying, it was mistake or you were drunk or something. I just honestly can't do it anymore,"I tell him as I start to cry at the thought."

*Louis' POV*
When I see Harry start to cry my heart cumbles. "Harry love, look at me" I tell him pulling his chin up. "I might have been a dumb arse to begin with, not realizing that I love you, but like I said earlier not only are you the sweetest person I've ever met, but your sexy as fook! And if you'll let me and trust me I'll always be right here to love and hold you. And I'll do my best to never hurt you, and anybody that does or tries to hurt you... Well let's just say it isn't gonna pretty." I tell him with a hopefulness in my voice.

"I love you Lou!"he says flinging himself in my arm. This time when I swipe my tongue on his bottom lip I'm instantly granted access. After snogging for a good 30 minutes I feel him playing with button on suit.

  After snogging for a good 30 minutes I feel him playing with button on suit

"Harry Harry calm down baby. I want to do this but are you 100% sure you want to? Even if we wait I'm still yours. I just don't want you to feel like you have to put out to keep me. Baby I'm hooked and there's no going back. And I wouldn't want to anyway.  Realizing I love you is smartest thing I've ever done." I tell him kissing a line up his neck.

"Lou babe I'm ready" he says unbuttoning my suit. "Gosh I'm a fooking idiot!" I tell him as he takes my suit off. "Well I know but why this time?" He ask taking my nipple in his pretty plump lips, making me moan.

"Well smart arse, I was just thinking how much time I lost with you. With these beautiful green eyes that I get lost in anytime I look in them" I say kissing both of his  eyes. "I lost time with your button nose that you crinkle up when you get embarrassed."I say placing a kiss on his nose making it crinkle.

"Your beautiful lips that I could kiss all fooking day!" I tell him as I leave a soft passionate kiss on his lips. "And this body gosh I don't even know what to say!!" I tell him unzipping his suit that he hadn't taken off from the show and watching it fall while I kiss his neck and shoulders.

With in minutes we're on the bed both in only our underwear. Kissing and grinding. "Haz do we have the stuff we need." I ask marking his stomach. "Yeah my bag. Hurry I want you." He moans.

"Harry I can't find condom?" I question. "Well ya know I didn't expect this to happen. No matter what the others told me. But I'm clean and I'd love to feel you." He says cheeks tinted pink and avoiding my eye contact.

"Harry baby please don't be embarrassed. I'm clean to. I wanna feel you around me. With no condom so I'm all up for it,"I smirk.

"I missed you" I tell him when I get back on the bed. "You were
literally right there." He laughs caressing my cheek. "I know that but it was to long to be away from you." I smile kissing my way down his body, licking and leaving marks. I finally make where he wants me most but instead of taking off his boxers right now I mouth over his clothes cock making him wine.

"Lou, please do something" he wines. "Ok baby, I've got you" I tell him, finishing up a love bite on his thigh. Before gabbing the waistband of his boxers and taking them off. "Gosh your fooking beautiful!" I tell him connecting our lips again. As I grab the lube and lube up 3 fingers. "Harry your completely sure about this right?" I ask just to double check.

"Louis I love you and as long as you love me I'm sure" he tells me bringing me to eye level. I start putting some lube around his entrance and slightly slipping a finger in making Harry gasp.

Before I know it I've got 2 fingers in him with him begging for another. I put my lips around his cock to ease the pain while slipping another one in.

"OH RIGHT THERE!" He screams " OH MY GOSH LOUIS! I NEED YOU!" He screams throwing his head back and arches off the bed. "Ok,ok love just let me lube up I don't wanna hurt you."

Removing my fingers and grabbing the lube beside me. After taking off my boxers. I surprised when Harry grabs the lube from me with a smirk.

"Allow me" he says with a wink squirting some in his hand and slicking me up. I push halfway in until Harry gets used to my size before bottoming out. I stay still just going in figure 8s

"Lou you can move" he wines. I pull out till just my tip and slide back in till I find that bundle of nerves.

"OH MY GOSH LOU RIGHT THERE!" He moans pulling me in to a kiss that consist of mainly tough,teeth and moaning into each other's mouth.

"Haz I'm close I'm not gonna last much longer." I tell him still hitting his prostate. "Me either" he wines as his legs start to shake and he releases on our stomachs seeing him go over the edge sends me over too and before I know it I'm falling on top of him. After getting enough energy I finally pull out and get a wet cloth and clean us both off, before jumping under the covers with Harry.

"Ya know you have to be gay. Your to good at that not to be." He jokes "No I don't think I'm gay cause theirs only one man I love." I tell him with a smirk.

"That was beyond cheesy." He laughs as he nuzzles into my side and laying his his head on my chest. With me wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him close. I start dying laughing making Harry turn and look at me in confusion.

"What's so funny" he ask confused. "Nothing really I just never thought I'd see so many expensive clothes on floor" I tell him playing with his curls as he looks around and every piece of our Versace clothes are on the floor making Harry laugh. "I love you more than anything" I tell him making smile. "I love you" Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments