~*Chapter 6*~

*Louis POV*
Harry's leaves me standing there dumbfounded. I don't know what just happened. Why does he have to come over too? I realize it's Harry and Niall's house, but seriously why does he have to come. Or better yet why am I so jealous? When Liam and I get to Harry's home him, Zayn and Ashton are pulling in. I look over seeing a annoyed Zayn, and Harry's clutching his stomach I start over but Ashton once again gets to his door before me. I stop in my tracks he laughing so hard he can hardly get his breath.

"Hell Haz I didn't mean to half kill you," Ashton laughs making my mouth fall open he just fooking called him Haz. "I-I know bu-but, I can picture it." Harry laughs as Ashton helps him out of the car.

"That's wonderful Harry but that's between us three" Zayn says hugging Liam. "Excuse me? Liam ask. "Ok four of us because this beautiful creature already knows" Zayn says making him come to some realization. "Come on baby let's go inside" Liam says pulling Zayn in the house as we follow them.

Liam sits down and pulls Zayn on to his lap kissing his neck. Making me roll my eyes. And joke with them about getting a room. "Here Lou your on a team with Niall. I wanna cuddle with with Liam for few minutes " Zayn says tossing me his controller. "No you know I'm only on teams with Hazza." I tell him giving him the controller back. "Oh sorry Lou I'm on a team with Ashton." He says throwing his arm around him. "I'll be Niall's teammate" Liam says. As he takes the controller from Zayn.

"You're really good at this. I'm probably not the best teammate,"Harry says to Ashton. "Thanks but your the perfect teammate" Ashton says bumping his shoulder with Harry's. When I see he's managed to make Harry blush.I just see red and grab the controller from Liam's hands. "What the fook mate" Liam yells. "I thought I'd let you spend time with Zayn" I lie.

I realize I'm being immature but to be honest I don't give a shit. Niall and I end up winning and I don't know if it's because I tackled Ashton every chance I got or that him and Harry were laughing at each other so hard it was hard for them to actually play.

After playing couple more rounds of Fifa and then having to sit out on a couple rounds and watch the way Harry seems to be getting along with this Ashton guy, I'm about to go crazy.

*Harry POV*
"We'll lads it's getting late and this is starting to get boring what'd ya say we order some some food and watch a movie?" I ask "Sounds good to me,"Everyone agrees. After a fight with Niall about where to order from I cave in and tell him Nadoes is fine. I swear that boy could live on their food how he's not like 500lbs I'll never understand. I wanted Applebees but he wouldn't shut up.

"Ok what are watching?" Ashton ask "Well your the new comer so why don't you pick?" I say with smile. "As long it's not like Grease I'm fine." Ashton says making everyone but Louis laugh. "Ok theirs a new movie on Disneyplus I've been wanting to watch is that ok?" I ask everyone. "Yeah it's fine,"Zayn says. As the new Disney movie Turning Red starts. Louis shoots up out of seat

"Sorry lads I forgot I have to be in to work early in the morning. I'll see you all tomorrow." He says going out the door none of us have time to even say anything. "Well I'll have to give you props Zayn. It seems like your plans working." Niall says with a laugh. Louis looked so hurt, I don't know how long I can keep this up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: I know this is a short chapter sorry
Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments