~*Chapter 5*~

*Harry's POV*

The next morning Zayn's right on time. I see he's already picked up Ashton as I make my way to the car. "Hey mate" I say getting into the back. Zayn was right about Ashton he is very handsome. He as dirty blonde hair and a little bit of scruff on his face and I'll have to say his Australian accent is sexy as hell. But still all I can think about is Louis.

"Harry I'm assuming Zayn's already told you ,but I just wanna let you know that I know this is all for show " Ashton says with a smile. "We'll get you your man" he jokes. "Thanks Ashton but I don't think it's gonna be as easy as all that. He's straight at least as far as I know,"I tell him as we pull up to shoot.

"Harry I have a boyfriend and before you ask yes he knows I'm doing this. But any ways we'd been friends since high school and I always thought he was straight. But according to him he's Ashton sexual" he laughs. "So we'll just see what happens everything happens for reason. One thing though,I thought at the beginning we'd just sorta be flirting, but eventually, if you're ok with it ,can I give you peck on the cheek maybe the lips once in a while? And yes Calum knows that part too in fact it was his idea. He said if I'm gonna do this than why not go all out." He ask "I guess I'm ok with it as long is it won't cause any problems in your relationship."I tell him. "If anything he'll get jealous and I'll be shown that I'm his" he says with wink. Making Zayn and I laugh.

"Ok boys Louis and Liam are almost here Liam just txt me. So get flirty" Zayn says. "Oh and Harry I thought we could all go to your house after the shoot and play some fifa and instead of you being on Louis' team be on Ashton's . What'd ya think?" Zayn ask "Ok that's fine But to tell you truth I'm so nervous I feel like I'm gonna shit my pants" I tell them making them laugh.

"It'll be ok",Ashton promises. "Here they are,put your game face on." Zayn says before getting out of the car and going straight to Liam. But before I can open the door Ashton gets out and opens my door making Louis stop in his tracks.

*Louis POV*
As I start over to Zayn's car to open Harry's door I'm surprised when a guy with dirty blonde hair beats me to it. He opens Harry's door and takes his hand as he gets out of the car. I feel my stomach drop. And I have to tare my eyes away. As I see Harry throwing his head back laughing at something the guy said whom I'm assuming is Ashton.

"Come on guys you all are gonna be late." I tell them rather harshly.He's not even really all that handsome well except for his smile he's simple "hey Lou" Harry said walking from Zayn's car.
"Ok guys you all better go change " I tell them giving my best fake smile I can. I hated the way he was the one that made Harry Laugh,he's my best friend, so back the fook off I think to myself.

After the shoot Harry comes up to me for the first time all day. "Hey I was wondering if you all wanted to come over maybe play some fifa and watch movies." Harry ask Liam and I. "Sure we'll meet you there. While you all take Ashton back to his Hotel." I answer  "Oh he's coming over too. But if you all get there before us Niall's home he had the day off." He says before going out the door to Zayn's car.

*Harry's POV*
When I get in Zayn's car I let out deep breath that I feel like I've been holding all day. "That was awesome!! Did you see the look on his face" Zayn says turning on the car. "Yeah Harry I think this is gonna go good" Ashton says with a smile. "You all really think so?" I ask seeing them both nod. "Did you see his face when you said Ashton was coming over. He was like a deer in head lights. Now to turn it up a tad" Zayn says with wink.

"Harry?" Ashton says getting my attention. "Well I was thinking people I'm close to call me Ash, If he thinks you already have a nickname for me that'll piss him off more" Ashton says. "OH MY GOSH ASHTON YOU'RE A FOOKING GENIUS!"Zayn yells making us both jump. " Yeah, it's a good idea you can call me Haz or Hazza. That is if Zayn doesn't give me heart attack"I say. Still clutching my chest making Ashton laugh. "I'll keep that in mind" he says. "Haz I'm helping you don't be smartarse" Zayn says with a smirk.  "I know, I don't know what I'd do without you"   I tell him.

"Well in truth I can't blame it on you" he says making me confused "You're in love with the biggest smartarse ever so it makes sense he explains,making us both laugh. "OH MY GOSH HAZ! I JUST GOTTA IDEA!" Zayn yells pulling over.

"Fook Zayn I'll suck you off right here if you stop doing that" I say clutching my chest.

"No thanks Liam's gott..." Zayn starts and I hurry put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't dare finish that sentence" I say making him and Ashton laugh.

"Well fook Haz I was always taught to tell the truth" he says with wink making me roll my eyes.

"Zayn, shut up about Liam and tell me your idea" I laugh.

"First who can make you laugh no matter what?" He ask looking at both of us.

"Louis, but what's that gotta do with anything?" I ask confused.

"This may take a little acting, but when we pull up Harry be laughing and I know Louis he'll be afraid something's wrong. Ashton you hurry over to his door and help him out, and when Louis ask I'll say Ashton told a joke or something." Zayn says with smirk.

"It's a good idea but he'll see right through it" I say. " No he won't" Ashton says with a smirk not if I've got stories that'll will half kill you" he says smirking at Zayn.

"Ashton, I was drunk and that is between us" Zayn says speeding toward my house.

"I know, but do you not wanna help Harry" he smirks.

"Whatever Haz after this you know I love you!" Zayn says rolling his eyes. "But, hurry we're almost to Harry's," Zayn says rolling his eyes.

"Ok, Zayn and I got done working and went to a bar, and to say he had a lot to drink is a understatement. But, anyways he evidently wanted to be a mermaid so bad once we got back to the motel he decided to jump in the pool. Well I knew he couldn't swim plus he was drunk so I had to jump in after him, oh and this was in December!" Ashton says making me burst out laughing holding my stomach as Zayn pulls in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:Please vote and leave feedback I love to hear your comments