Chapter 2: Awkward

Toy Freddy's P.o.v

I heard screams and sobs from the stage area so I decided to see what was going on. I heard the sobs get louder than I saw who it was.

Bon Bon.

I quickly ran over to the bunny with dents and scratch marks all over her exoskeleton. I began crying then picked her up.

She was out cold.

I wanted to help her and I will. I will do all that I can for my crush.

My Bon Bon.

As I walked on to my room, I realized that I couldn't stop crying. It annoyed me alot although my mind was glued onto Bon Bon.

"Chi ha fatto quelle? Che male piace questo?" I whispered into the bunny's ear. I tucked him in my bed then whispered all that I could choke out,

"G-Get Well..."

It was 4:30am and Bon Bon finally woke up. She looked hurt and suprized. "W-Where am I? R-Red?" the bunny studdered. I smiled gratefully at the bunny, "I-It's ok... Your in my room..." I said softly but leaned in and hugged the bunny. The bunny didn't do anything for a moment, then sighed and hugged aswell.

"Stai bene? Ero così preoccupato..." I whispered. The bunny nodded with a smile, "I-I'm fine b-boss. T-Toy Ch-Chica... l-likes y-you..." The bunny choked out. I stared with astonishment at the bunny.

I then sighed through my nose then frowned.

"I-I don't l-like her the same w-way back..." I coughed out. Bon Bon seemed relieved and surprised at the same time.

"Why are you giving me that look?" I smiled.

"What look?" he questioned

"That l-" I stopped when the bunny collapsed on me.

He kissed me.

I stayed there and so did he, it was awkward but neither of us moved. Finally, with all my strength, I moved back. Then moved back forward to kiss him again. I wasn't in control, I couldn't move until I put all my strength into moving back. "I-I didn't m-mean to.." Bon Bon choked out. I smiled weakly then nodded, "I didn't mean to stay in that p-position..". We stayed quiet for a minute then I rubbed his back, "Get well soon, I've tried to repair you will you were out, I've done all that I can do." I smiled. Bon Bon nodded then smiled like an angel, "Thanks Red."