Chapter 15: Reveal

A/N: This is a boring chapter so I'll update faster for the next chapter. ^^

Toy Freddy's Pov

"Hi T-Trixie?"I asked while stepping back from my spot. All the men gasped and stumbled backwards while Trixie had a smile spread across her face. T-Chi and Bon Bon also looked at me in shock. "R-Red! Y-You broke the rule!" T-Chi stared at me while putting her cupcake down. Bon Bon and T-Chi walked towards me and turned to the humans. "Don't hurt us." Bon Bon said while hugging me. I hugged Bon Bon with one arm and held T-Chi close in the other. Trixie walked up to me carefully and studied me, "So you DO have a free roaming moad!" she said excitingly. Trixie smiled sweetly and patted my head, "Good boy." somehow, she made me whir. I smiled at her and turned to Bon Bon, she secretly had placed a kiss on my neck. I then turned to T-Chi who had removed her beak and eyes to scare the people away before but had began to put them on. "Toy Chica looks kinda hot without her beak and eyes..." a man whispered. It's good to have good hearing. T-Chi smiled and walked up to the two men. She kept her eyes on but beak off. She hugged the two boys and returned to me and Bon Bon. "Well, mind giving us a hand with this?" she said while using her hand to show us the floors. T-Chi looked grossed out but sighed, "Sure, why not..." she mumbled.

So we helped clean up and it was surprisingly fun. Trixie had been talking with T-Chi and Bon Bon about 'girly stuff' and I sighed and leaned against a wall. I found out that I could write songs which was kinda awesome. I felt like writing one about the dead children so that's what I did. I also sang it quietly.

So many years

So many dark memories

So many fears

We've now put to ease

Pain makes you do

Things you never knew you could do

Is this all real?

Or just déjà-vu...?

But now the party's over

Now the guests are gone

It's already past our bedtime

It's already almost dawn

Just like balloons

We soar on our own

Finally free

From the pain of our home

And just like balloons

That no one will hold

Freefrom the truth

That no one will know

Just little children

Not at all strange

Until the lights went out

And everything changed

Alone and afraid

For oh so long

Wondering what did we do wrong?

'Cause now the party's over

And everyone is red

I feel sick to my stomach

Or am I sick in the head?

Just like balloons

We soar on our own

Finally free

From the pain of our home

And just like balloons

That no one will hold

Free from the truth

That no one will know

All of the pain

Far in the past, yet

Echoes of screams

Forever will last

Just like balloons

We soar on our own

Finally free

From the pain of our home

And just like balloons

That no one will hold

Freefrom the truth

That no one knows....

I walked to the parts and service room to see the older models. They stared at me with confusion, "Shouldn't you be on stage Red?" Freddy asked. Red nodded, "Long story, anyway, I wrote a song for you!" I said while smiling. They smiled too except Bonnie, who gave a thumbs up with his right hand. I sang the song with a smile. They all smiled at me and stood up and hugged me. "Well, Thanks Red. Your a true friend." Bonnie glitched out as clearly as he could. I nodded skipped away to find Bon Bon rush up and jump on me. "I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TONIGHT TO MAKE UP FROM YESTERDAY!" she squealed. I put her down and smiled. "Alright, what is it?:"" she giggled and smirked.

"Surprise."