Chapter 7: Rejection

Toy Bonnie's P.o.v

I shoved Red away from me kind of roughly. I began crying then stepped back. "I-I just don't know how I feel about you anymore..." Red stared at me with his eyes full of hurt. "You were with me except when I needed you..." he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"You were with her... and didn't believe me..." I choked out. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it tight. "I'm sorry..." he pleaded. I hugged him then began walking away.

"I just don't know anymore Red..." I whispered,

Next day dragged on. Everyone seemed off. T-Chi seemed angry, but not towards the kids. The kids seemed to be more violent with the fox and Red...

He was quiet and lazy.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizza.." he introduced lazily and slowly. "Lets start up the band..." he coughed out. The kids seemed puzzled but counted anyway.

1! 2! 3! GO! They all screeched. Red sang, I played and T-Chi played her piano. We did 3 songs then Red went over to Prize Corner.

I wonder why...

Toy Freddy's P.o.v

I ran over to the Marionette. I thanked god no kids were around, they were distracted tearing the poor fox apart. I ignored Mangle's screams and jumped on the Puppet's hand. "What's wrong Reddy?" it asked with concern. I whimpered then hid my face in my paws. "He d-doesn't like me anymore..." I hissed softly. He patted my back, "It's ok Reddy... I'm sure some light will shine through the darkness..." the Puppet smiled. I smiled weakly aswell, "I-I hope your right..."